Uprising 1

-063-

"We already loaded all the materials my lord" Announced Sir Pillion.

Knox who was busy talking to the town chief on how to handle the town while he was gone for a bit turn around.

"Is that so? Did you make a list like i instructed?" He questioned.

"Yes my lord" Answered back Sir Pillion as he rummage through his pocket and handed Knox a folded paper.

Knox took it and open it. He then ran his eyes on the list of materials they will be selling down the road.

Hmmmm....It's not that much but this will do.

He thought as he folded the paper again and put it inside his pocket.

"I will be going then, take care of Belvon while im gone" He said as he turn around to the town chief.

The town chief bow his head as Knox turn around to go to the carriage they will be using.

But as he was about to climb up the stairs to the carriage one man came running to them shouting wait.

The knights and Knox stop on their tracks and look at the man. It was one of the town people.

He still look dirty and petite but you can tell that he was slowly regaining some muscles and starting to look like a normal peasant man is.

It was not only him, all of the people of the town are starting to look better than when Knox first arrived. It was the result of his hard work.

Although the people are still wary of them, slowly they are approaching the knights. But not Knox and Rosh, maybe because of their title.

"Do you have something to say sir?" Ask Sir Pillion as he turn around to the man. The man take a few step back as he got intimidated by the knight's physique and appearance.

But he was courageous enough to step forward again even though fear and hesitant can be seen in his dark brown orbs.

"I-i w-want to h-help" The man muttered in a low tone of voice that no one almost hear him.

"You want to come with us?" Ask Knox as he walk towards the man and stop beside Sir Pillion's side.

The man lowered his gaze immediately and start tumbling with his finger. He act like a shy child asking something to his parents and Knox find it quite cute.

"Yes, if you may allow my lord" Muttered the man as he face Knox gazes with courage in his eyes now.

"I was quite knowledgeable about the town and city's down as my family was once a merchant" He said with a straight posture and dedication in his eyes.

It makes Knox smile so he covered his mouth with his palm.

"State your name" Said Knox after. The man was confused at first but happiness then brush to his face when he realized what Knox meant.

"I'm Kieth my lord" He enthusiastically said.

"Okay Kieth, you may come with us" Knox said as he turn around and walk towards the carriage door.

"Open the gate!" Shouted  of the front knight. The old wooden gate then open and the carriage start moving.

Knox on the other hand was watching the scenery outside his window as they go down the mountain.

He even glance at the front knight and the town man who was happily chatting along the road.

Sir Pillion give him his own horse to ride and luckily the man knows how. On the other side of the carriage is where another knight was riding along with his horse and Sir Pillion was on the other part where Knox was watching the scenery at.