Escaping Nightmares

-017-

   Upon realizing the truth, the boy immediately took the chance to escape while the knight that was holding him was distracted.

I need to escape as soon as possible

He bite the hand that was holding him, causing the knight to let go of the boy.

" Ahhh!" Shouted the knight as he let go of the boy because of pain.

The boy didn't waste anytime after the knight let go of him. He immediately run away leaving the group of knights

"Get that brat!" Shouted the other knight who the boy punch as he chase after the boy who is know out of there sight. But even before he take another step a commanding voice stop him.

"Let him, for sure he will either die or get caught again anyway" Said the duke who has now have a playful smile in his once expressionless face.

What a discovery.

         On the other hand, Rosh found the tracks of the carriage that was use by the capturer so he follow it.

Those damn rascals! I should've have kill them all that time!. Those idiot better not touch a single strand of that brat's hair.

Although Rosh was quite relief to find the track of the carriage he was still worried about the boy's safety.

He knew those people won't hesitate to end the boy's life if they feel like it.

They better not! Or i will burn them all with there whole clan!

         Back to the boy ,who is currently now sweating heavily while sitting on the ground. He run until his knees give up but he knew he better get up as soon as possible.

I need to get out of here.

He manage to out run the knights but it was only a matter of minute before they get caught to him. Especially because he didn't even get out of the base they bring him into.

Now where should i go?

While thinking of the was out the boy got alarm when he saw a silhouette of a man approaching him from the dark

Fuck! They find me this easily?!

" who are you?" Says the boy as he get up and walk backwards in every step the silhouette takes towards him.

He pick up a sturdy stick near him to use as a weapon if the silhouette attack him.

"What a poor child, living in a place so scary" Said the silhouette that makes the boy froze .

It wasn't because he likes to but because some unknown force was forcing him to do so.

I c-cant move!!

Soon enough a familiar face form from the silhouette, it was the duke . Slowly he approach child and stop just inches from the boy.

" Oh poor child, to endure such hardship in a young age" he said as he cares the boy's cheeks but all he get is glares from the boy.

It makes the duke smile grew wider from amusement. Soon enough a strong smell of rose envelope boy , making him dizzy.

What is this?

But for the duke disbelief hypnotism didn't work.

As expected of the royal bloodline.

" Don't be to wary child,I will not hurt you. In fact, I will help you go home" convince the duke but the boy was busy shaking his head to shake off the dizziness.