Wandering knight

-044-

   "This is Sir William, a renewed swordman from the Capital. He will be your mentor in your swordmanship class" explain Kai but Knox only look at the man with a blank expression.

Is he disappointed?

Kai thought as he study Knox blank expression.

Kai then clear his throat to lessen the awkwardness that started to build up as Knox looks like doesn't have any plan to greet the man.

"Why don't you introduce yourself Knox" Said Kai that annoys Knox. 

"I'm Knox"He introduce,  Boredom can be heard from Knox's tone slightly annoying the man who was standing in front of him.

What an annoying brat to act so mighty in front of me!

He thought as he watch Knox expressionless face.

"Please to meet you too young master Knox" The knight greet as he slightly bow his head with a smile on his lips which makes Knox rise his eyebrow.

Looks like the duke is not so good at judging people for him to brought a scammer and make him my mentor.

Knox thought as he watch the man greet him with a sour face.

"I wish you two get along!" Kai said as the awkwardness came back again.

But Knox only  look at Kai with the same blank face then slightly shake his head.

Were not, I'm telling you Kai. We're not.

Is what Knox want for Kai to understand. But Kai doesn't have a choice as he doesn't want to be rude to the newly arrive Sir William.

I'm sorry Knox

Kai thought as he look the other way to avoid Knox gaze.

    "That guy is a total fraud. Renewed swordman my ass!" Mumble Knox as he lay down on his bed after his tiring practice with Rosh.

"You might be wrong about him. But i do say he was one arrogant bastard" Replied Rosh who was getting ready to sleep.

"I'm telling you, that one is a fraud. He might knew some few tricks but a person like that won't last a day on a battlefield" Exclaimed Knox.

"Show him how to last until the end of the war then" suggested Rosh. Knox just sigh and close his eyes as he was too frustrated to answer.

"A person that so full of his self is not worth saving for" Replied Knox after a while before enveloping the darkness of the night.

     "You are quite knowledgeable about swordmanship young master" Commented Sir William but Knox just rolled his eyes.

"Perhaps you already take a swordmanship class before" Said the man again but Knox isn't listen at all and just continue swinging his sword.

This man have been complimenting me since yesterday but his eyes says other wards.

Knox thought as he secretly glance at the man.

"I think it's time for me to teach you the basic swordmanship young master, your quite good at swinging your sword already" Suggested Sir William that only makes  Knox annoyance grew more.

"But i most warn you, I'm a strict teacher" He warned that  annoys Knox more.

Just make sure of it because i'm gonna stab you myself if you don't.

Knox thought as he watch the man walk towards where the swords was.

The man then pick up a sword from the sword shack and swing it beautifully for a few times, trying to amaze Knox but Knox just feel irritated more.