Other Half

-058-

"Mister Thornton! Where have you been?! The troops are ready, we are just waiting for your signal" Said Sir Pillion as he run after Rosh who was still on his  his cloak.

But as soon as he got near him, Rosh collapse and hit the ground. Luckily Sur Pillion aided him fast enough

"Get a physician! Hurry!" Shouted Sir Pillion as he aid to  Rosh who drop almost unconscious on the ground.

One knight who was nearby got his order and immediately run to find a Physician.

"Youn-ng... Master... Kid- kidnapped" Rosh hardly say as he grab the man's collar and pull him closer to inform him of what had happened.

"What?!" Sir Pillion exclaimed, unable to process what he was just informed.

"Fo..rest" Rosh lastly said before he lost consciousness and let go of the other's collar.

"Gather all the knights, the young master have been kidnapped by the bandits! We are going after them!!" Shouted Sir Pillion as he handed the unconscious Rosh to the newly arrive physician.

It alerted all the knights and so they hurriedly took their weapons.

"Please take care of Mr. Thornton as we should immediately take action now that those pest dare to touch one of our lords" Command Sir Arnold to two knights beside him.

"We don't have enough time! Some of you will be left on the village to protect the people and the rest will come with us!  " Shouted Sir Arnold and those a few was left behind as the others hurriedly follow the three inside the dim and dark forest.

+++++++++++++++

A days after ....

"Wake up you sleepy head" scold a familiar voice that wake up Rosh.

"You have your own room you brat!" He mumble as he turn his back against Knox.

"Didn't you say we are going to check that today?" Question the boy, reminding Rosh of a promise he made a few days ago.

Ugh! I forgot about that.

Frustrated, Rosh harshly lowered the blanket and look at the boy expressionless.

He then let go of a deep  sigh and slowly get up.

"Let's go" He said as knox peek outside the door to see if their was someone outside.

Knox opened the door and the two slowly escape from the room, avoiding the guards stationed everywhere. Luckily for them no one notice despite then not using any magic to cover their presence.

It was actually Rosh who banned Knox for using magic temporarily. And in his cased, he use too much of his from recovering from the damage dealt with the dagger curse on his body and that he was trying to save it for something.

It was late at night but knights was still roaming around the village to scout for any possible threats that might occur.

Ever since the Knox kidnapping case the knights who was with them began to be very couscous of everything, afraid that some danger might still lurking around the area.

"Do you think we really get rid of all those bandits" Ask one of the Knights as Knox and Rosh silently passed them without them noticing.

"That is also my concern, the night that we fight those bandits, it seems that I can't remember some part of it." Answer the other one.

Knox who was supposed to be following Rosh who was already walking towards the dark forest stop upon hearing what the two was talking about.

"Hey! Let's go!" Call Rosh who came back when he notice that the boy isn't following him.