Chapter 1: She was reborn after being robbed. ...

Next »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The capital had been snowing for several days in winter, and it finally cleared that day, the sun shone through the glazed windows and scrambled into the back room.

The red-faced acacia in the warm room smelled strong. The woman on the bed has not yet woken up, her delicate and white half of her face is hidden in the golden brocade, her long hair that is as smooth as silk and satin is spread lazily, her thin, breathable coat is loosely worn on her body, and the belt is opened. Two knots, messy clothes.

Mingzhu was sleeping soundly, her jade-white face was filled with pink, and her beautiful eyebrows were filled with drowsy spring colors, and she was just like a coquettish look. It's just that his brows gradually frowned, and he seemed to have a bad nightmare.

The maids gently cleaned up the mess of last night, picked up the torn dresses on the ground, and blushed transparently.

His Royal Highness dressed neatly this morning, and came out of the room meticulously. He looked polite and cold like a jade. He didn't expect to be so languid about the bedclothes. The room was very quiet last night, and the girl must have suffered a lot.

Otherwise, it won't be three poles of sun exposure and haven't woken up yet.

The panzi soup that had been fried in the kitchen was hot three times in the morning, and if the girl Mingzhu got up, the people in the kitchen had to re-fry the medicine.

Mingzhu stretched out her thin white fingers from the quilt, lifted the red bed curtain, and slowly sat up.

She was sore and weak, and her arms were sore that she couldn't raise her arms. When she got out of bed, she almost couldn't stand on her legs. She took a deep breath and slowly put on her clothes.

The maid waiting for Mingzhu to wash up heard the sound and entered the house.

Biying brought the freshly made refuge soup and placed it in front of Mingzhu. After hesitating for a moment, she pursed her lips and reminded with a very small voice, "Girl, drink the medicine first."

Mingzhu stared at the black soup medicine in the bowl, pursing her thin lips, frowning slightly, she seemed reluctant to drink it, but she didn't seem to be willing to drink it.

After a while, Biying was about to grit her teeth and remind her again. Mingzhu picked up the medicine bowl in front of her, raised her slender neck, and poured it into her belly in one breath.

Biying breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly passed the candied fruit over, "Girl, eat a candied fruit to get the bitter taste."

Mingzhu frowned and said, "No need."

Biying was a little strange. In the past, the girl Mingzhu always felt bitter in the soup, and every time she took the medicine, she had to eat a few candied fruit to relieve her. Biying carefully observed her face, she had to say that Girl Pearl is the most beautiful woman she has ever seen in her life. She has the beauty that is thrilling and inverted all beings without her face to the sky. Her eyes are like landscapes and eyebrows, her lips are red and teeth are white, and she is beautiful and exquisite. The complexion is ruddy, like a flower bud that is ready to bloom.

The girl Mingzhu did not look like annoyed and sad, Biying still offered her comfort: "Girl relax, dont be sad. You are weak now. His Royal Highness will allow you to take medicine for contraception. When your body is restored in the future, His Royal Highness will definitely Let you grow."