Chapter 2: She completely angered her with resisting actions...

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Zhao Shi is busy with official duties in the DPRK, and he is not a person who emphasizes desires. In fact, he does not spend much time in Wangyue Pavilion every month.

Mingzhu frowned slightly, "Well, I see."

Biying was happier than her, and the hostess who was serving was pampered, and the faces of their close-knit maids also had light, "Girl, let me help you dress up."

Mingzhu is naturally beautiful, and her face is white and red without powder, she pursed her lips and whispered, "No need."

Biying was stunned, not daring to move her beak, "Okay."

Mingzhu saw the surprise in the maid's eyes, and she was not surprised.

In the past, every time Zhao Shi came, Mingzhu was very nervous. After all, she doesnt have deep feelings for her fiance who had a marriage contract. Although she was reluctant to be forced to enter the Princes Mansion at the beginning, she was gradually moved by Zhao Zhis gentleness and care. Apart from being in bed, this man had a different usual roughness. Brutal, treats her very well on weekdays.

The little girl is very cheating, and if she gives a little bit of sweetness, she will be fooled.

At first he didn't want to dress himself up, but every time he came over, Mingzhu had to paint a beautiful makeup, put on a clear and thin dress, and chose the style he liked.

She is shy and shy by nature. She blushes at every turn. She can't really let go of bed matters. In order to please him, she is incredibly well-behaved.

At noon, the sun is just right.

Begonia branches outside the window were covered with a thick layer of snow, and the branches seemed to be overwhelmed.

Mingzhu ordered people to open the door to let the wind out, and the winter breeze blew into the room, sandwiching a faint plume fragrance. She was sitting on the slack by the window and drinking tea. There were a few folk novels on the low table. She turned two pages and saw the story of the scholar and the fox demon with gusto.

After half of the incense, Biying walked in with the new clothes from the clothing store. "Girl, the shopkeeper at the clothing store personally delivered the newly made clothes. Would you like to try it now?"

The clothes are made of silk from His Royal Highness. The best materials are not available outside.

Mingzhu put down the book in her hand and glanced at it, showing no interest, "Let you put it there."

Biying said yes, and smiled happily: "It was just delivered by the shopkeeper. The girl can wear it to your Royal Highness tonight."

The girls in her family are not only beautiful, but also very good-looking. They have slender waists and long legs, and their skin is like fine silk and satin. It's no wonder that His Royal Highness, who is not close to female, always stays here and asks for water in the middle of the night.

Mingzhu frowned slightly, lowered her eyes, and said nothing.

Biying only felt that the girl Mingzhu had been quieter recently, as if she was not in a good mood. She thought that Xu was not happy because her Royal Highness came to Wangyue Pavilion recently, and she was deliberately selecting candidates for the princess in the Chuan Palace.

However, Biying is also very strange. The Wangyue Pavilion is full of His Royal Highness's people inside and outside. No one dared to disobey His Royal Highness's orders, and no one dared to tell the Mingzhu girl what happened outside, and no one knew who had leaked it. Wind.