Mingzhu hugged the pillow: "I don't want to know now."

The tie around Zhao Shi's waist was slightly loose, and the thin long gown hung on her body a little empty. He stretched out his hand to pull off the pillow in her arms, not too strong, and did not move.

He sighed helplessly, raised a pair of moist eyes, and asked, "Is he really going to find Zhao Xin?"

Mingzhu nodded and said solemnly: "At noon today, she still reluctant to leave me."

Zhao Shi looked down and thought for a while, so he had to move out his daughter as an excuse. He said: "Daughter wakes up and sees that you are not making trouble."

Mingzhu shook his head: "No."

The daughter is not as clingy as she used to be. She may still get up, but at least she won't cry.

Zhao Shi still didn't want to agree: "Zhao Xin should have been asleep."

He probably knew what Mingzhu was angry about tonight, because he felt that the way he taught his children was wrong. Obviously, Zhao Shi himself didn't think there was anything inappropriate, and it was harmless to fold a flower. However, in front of Mingzhu, he would not tell the truth: "Next time I won't take a child, don't worry about me."

This is not just a matter of flowers. If you let your children develop bad habits, it will be difficult to correct them in the future. When you see something you like, no matter if you grab it first, its not good.

Mingzhu will be suspicious: "Nothing else is allowed to teach indiscriminately."

Zhao Shi sincerely said, "Okay."

After coaxing in the middle of the night, Zhao Shicai coaxed Mingzhu back to the bed.

It is rare to share the same bed, the two lie on the same bed and do nothing.

Mingzhu originally thought that she would not be able to sleep, but after closing her eyes, she fell asleep vaguely, having a dream that she could not remember. When I woke up, I felt relaxed and happy, and I didn't feel tired at all.

Mingzhu simply took a breakfast after washing herself. Looking at the sunny weather outside, she was in a relaxed mood. She asked, "Is Xiaoman awake?"

The palace lady replied in a low voice: "His Royal Highness took the little princess to Taixue early in the morning."

Not many people who read Mingzhushu know that Taixue is a place where the Popes relatives and nobles study, and the gentlemen who teach in it are also famous scholars. She thinks that the children will teach those gentlemen who are so talented, and it will be better than letting Zhao Shi teach himself. Better.

Mingzhu asked: "She is out of school, can I pick her up?"

The court lady said: "Naturally it is possible."

Mingzhu thought a lot at this time, and she said: "Can I bring snacks in the school? She is hungry fast, hungry and unhappy, and annoys several gentlemen for fear that she will be punished."

"The princess don't worry, there are pastries in the school, so that the little princess will not be hungry."

"That's good."

Mingzhu wants to go out of the palace when she has nothing to do, but she needs a token to go out of the palace.

And the token was on Zhao Shi again. After thinking about it, she went to the study to find Zhao Shi. It was obvious that she was asking for help, but she was the one who was begged to do things, and she didn't show any timidity at all.