Zhao Shimeis heart was beating, and his brain hurt after his eyeballs hurt. He would rather deceive himself and steal the bell, and dont need others to poke **** lies. He was already very impatient and said blankly: "Throw it out!"

Hongling has already learned fine, and knows that as long as he honestly hides behind Mingzhu, nothing will happen.

Holding Mingzhu's sleeves, she pretended to be scared, and opened her mouth: "Zhuzhu, you want to save me! He wanted to kill me last time!"

Mingzhu held her hand, then raised her face and said to Zhao Shi, "Don't move her."

Zhao Shi's thin lips were pressed into a faint straight line, his brows were deep furrowed, and his eyes looked coldly at the person hiding behind her, without saying anything.

Hongling got her wish. She ran and ran in Mingzhu's ear every day. Later, after thinking about it, Zhao Shi, the prince, should not be in vain. It would be difficult to escape from under his nose.

So, she gave Mingzhu another good idea. She said: "A man can have three wives and four concubines. You can also secretly find a few friends and give him a cuckold. The man of the brain, blowing the pillow wind every night, let him rebel and drive Zhao Shi from the position of prince!"

Hongling felt that he had come up with a very good idea. If she looked so beautiful as Mingzhu, she would have never known how many men she played and let them fight to death.

After listening to Mingzhu, she just wanted to laugh: "I understand your kindness."

Hongling said, "Zhuzhu, I didn't joke with you."

Mingzhu touched her head and smiled at her: "I know."

Hongling stared at her face for a long time, and after thinking about it, she felt that Mingzhu was still too shameless, unlike her not only shameless, but also had no moral bottom line.

It does seem to be a bit difficult to get the pearls to be sturdy.

Suddenly Hong Ling took out the poison/medicine he had bought before, and put the medicine bottle on the table generously. She said, "Or you poison him and let's run again?"

After that, she felt that this suggestion was not feasible.

"In this way, we have to be wanted for the rest of our lives, and it won't be worth it."

Mingzhu looked down at the medicine bottle on the table in a daze.

Hong Ling had a headache thinking about it. He kicked off the embroidered shoes on his feet, rolled twice on the slack, and covered his face with a blanket, "It's so annoying, it's not the right thing to do."

She lifted the blanket and said seriously: "Zhuzhu, it is the most cost-effective way to raise a few small white faces outside."

Spend the princes money and sleep with other men.

Mingzhu listened to her quietly, fearing that she would have a sore throat when she said too much, so she was very considerate and poured her a cup of warmth to quench her thirst.

Hong Ling sat up and drank two glasses of water. Her whole body was suddenly excited, her eyes were very round, and she cautiously asked, "Zhuzhu, are you still thinking of Master Wei in your heart?"

Mingzhu's eyelashes quivered slightly, and her fingers twitched unnaturally. After a long time, she whispered: "How is he?"

Hong Ling hesitated for a moment, and said, "Master Wei has been released from prison."

Mingzhu breathed a sigh of relief, "Just stay alive."

He was so seriously ill at that time, was tortured, and had so many injuries on his body. She really felt distressed when she went to see him. She was really afraid that he would not be able to survive and die in prison.