On a cyan misty rainy day, the rising water mist rushed towards his face, dazzling and blurred the sight in front of him.

Wei Chiyu chased after him in a panic, only to see Ping Ting's back, he clenched his fists and tried his best to restrain his emotions.

Although only a quick glance, he would never admit her wrong.

After a while, Wei Chiyu gradually calmed down. He clenched his fingers too hard, and he could hear the astringent sound of dislocation of joints. He squeezed his frosty face and returned to the Duan Mansion.

Mingzhu and Hongling didn't expect it to rain, and the sky in the south would change.

The two hurried back home with their skirts running through the vortex. Fortunately, they walked so fast that their clothes were not wet by the rain.

Hongling put two locks on the courtyard door, and said, "This weather also bullies people. It won't rain as soon as we get home."

Mingzhu was a little cold, so he poured a cup of hot tea and put the tea cup in his palm to keep warm.

Hong Ling continued to mutter, "Zhuzhu, I think we still have to find a nursing home. Just now I thought someone was following us."

Mingzhu is not as sharp as her, "Really?"

Hong Ling nodded, "I can't feel wrong, you look good-looking, maybe some disciples want to go the wrong way."

Mingzhu feels that Yangzhou City is still safe, but Hongling also makes sense. The two women depend on each other for their lives. It seems that it is indeed not safe and easy for others to follow.

"But where are we going to ask for a nursing home?"

"I don't know either." Hong Ling didn't know anything that needed money, so she went on to say: "You can do it without asking. I can't beat them by myself."

Hongling didn't have any flowers and embroidered his legs, and he would not live today. She rummaged through the box and found two hatchets, held the handle, raised her hand and stuck the blade side on the table, and said, "I see who dares to bully us."

Fearing that she would hurt herself, Mingzhu quickly asked her to put the hatchet back, "Be careful."

Hong Ling could hear what she said inexplicably, probably because she was always so gentle. After putting the knife back obediently, Hong Ling asked her in a twitchy manner: "Did your baby kick you today?"

The child is more than five months old and seems to be lively, and occasionally kicks her twice across the belly.

Mingzhu lowered her face, her face looked extremely tender, her hands stroked her belly lightly, "No. Maybe I was tired from kicking the other day, and I have to rest for two days."

Hongling groaned twice, and then Haw Haw took out two small silver bracelets from her sleeves. She was a little embarrassed, her face was slightly flushed, her mouth was hard, "When I went to buy flour at noon today, I bought the small The bracelet was not stolen."

The silver bracelet is a small one, with a simple style and a bit rough to look at.

Mingzhu took the small bracelet and said with joy, "This small bracelet is so cute."

Hong Ling was also happy when she heard it. She spent a few taels of silver. It seems that the money is not in vain. "Will she be able to wear it when she is born?"

"Yeah."

Hongling seemed to like the child in her belly very much. She looked at her without blinking, resting her chin in her hands, and asked, "Will she like it?"