44

Mingzhu squatted down and picked up the tiles on the floor little by little.

Biying entered the house, saw her squatting on the ground, her eyes scanned the debris beside her, and hurried forward, "Girl, don't move, be careful of hurting your hands."

Biying wrapped the ceramic shards with her handkerchief and found that the girl Mingzhu had injured her finger, and she didn't know when she was poked with a few small wounds.

Biying immediately got up to find her medicine.

Mingzhu sat down absent-mindedly, seeming not to feel the pain in her fingers.

Biying took the medicine for trauma, and carefully raised her injured finger. After applying the medicine, she wrapped it in gauze. She told her: "Girl, you'd better not touch water these days. "

"good."

Biying asked again: "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat rice first?"

She looked at Mingzhu with worry in her eyes, and she wanted to ask but didn't dare to ask. She didn't know why the prince and the girl Mingzhu were so embarrassed this time because of the anger that the Royal Highness said, I hadn't heard of it for a long time. I have never seen His Royal Highness smash something.

Although Mingzhu has no appetite, she did not eat anything for a day. She still didn't want to get along with her body, "I'm hungry."

Biying asked the people in the kitchen to bring the hot meals over. They were all light dishes, and there was also a pork ribs and yam soup that she loved to drink.

Mingzhu forced herself to eat half a bowl of rice and drank another bowl of soup, so her face turned a little blood.

Biying looked at her with unconcealed pity and distress, "You can eat more. Recently, her face has become thinner."

She has indeed lost weight during this period, and her round cheeks are not as meaty as before.

Mingzhu said, "But I'm full."

Her mood seemed unaffected at all.

Biying removed the plate from the table.

Mingzhu stayed quietly in her bedroom and opened the window to breathe. She found that the two pots of green radishes she had raised by the window were not good. The original green branches and leaves gradually turned yellow from the roots, which seemed to be dying.

Mingzhu plucked out the yellowing roots and poured some water on Lulu Luo. Whether it can survive or not depends on good luck.

In the dead of night, Mingzhu has a leisurely mind to think about what happened tonight.

Zhao Shi looked very angry, and said that he was angry. She thought he would be furious when he knew about it, because he most hated her disobedience.

Unexpectedly, it passed so lightly. She fell a medicine bottle and said four words-no longer forcing her.

When Zhao Shi looked at her saying those few words, he seemed extremely sad and disappointed, very sad. But she herself felt relieved.

A heavy rain suddenly fell outside the window, and crackling jade beads hit the roof.

During the transition of spring and summer, rain always comes just as it comes.

Mingzhu sat on the soft collapse, listening quietly to the sound of rain outside the window through the window lattice, her heart sank in response to the sound of the rain.

The heavy rain stopped intermittently until the evening of the next day, and the sky was always gloomy.

Mingzhu didn't sleep well, and she would wake up if she didn't sleep for a few hours. After waking up, she would sit by the window and drink tea. She had nothing to do when she was idle. She picked two books from the shelf to pass the time.