Zhao Shi curled up his mouth, with a mocking smile in his eyes, looked at him coldly, and faintly said congratulations.

Zhao Shi didn't like Wei Chiyu at any time. He didn't want to talk with him more, so he turned around and left Lingchan Temple.

Wei Chi Yutti returned to the side room of the temple's backyard with food, Mingzhu was asleep on the table. The light from the window lattice shone on her face, the loose black hair pressed against the back of her back, her sleeping face was quiet, her icy skin was calm, her lips were slightly opened, and her thick black eyelashes fell on her eyelids, cute and cute.

He stretched out his hand and dropped it in the air, his thin snow-white fingers curled up silently, not having the heart to wake her up.

Mingzhu has been lethargic since she was pregnant, and sometimes she could sleep on the edge of the bed while talking to Hongling. I sleep a lot but not long. I wake up after a heavy sleep, and it's only half an hour.

There was no one in the wing. She raised her hand and the cloak slowly slipped from her shoulders. The snow-colored cloak is thick and warm, and there is still a clear rosin on it.

Wei Chiyu pushed open the door, saw her awake, and asked: "Is it cold?"

There was always a cold wind coming in near the window, and there was a heavy rain last night, and she was only wearing a thin undergarment today, which could not stop the cold.

Mingzhu just woke up, her hands and feet were soft, her expression looked a little startled, and there were two prints on her delicate and white cheeks. She shook her head, "It's not cold."

Just a little tired.

Wei Chiyu looked at her a few more times. The girl had a ruddy complexion, with hazy dampness in her eyes, her eyebrows glowing red, she was half drunk, and she was obviously not sleeping enough.

He lowered his eyes in silence, "Come and eat something."

Mingzhu hadn't been alone in a room with him before, but now she doesn't know what happened, and she can't get along easily. She always has to think about what she doesn't have, and blushes when she thinks too much.

She moved slowly to the table, smelled the aroma of the pastry, and swallowed. Her belly screamed a few times, and she didn't want to lift her embarrassed head.

Mingzhu couldn't stop eating now, and she swept away the food on the table. After eating and drinking, she leaned on the chair and didn't want to move.

Wei Chiyu suddenly stretched out his hand to her, his fingertips almost touching her cheek, Mingzhu evaded her face nervously.

Wei Chi paused, and his warm fingertips gently pinched her chin, and wiped off the debris from the corners of her mouth with his fingertips, "Okay."

He seemed to have just made an ordinary move, calm and calm.

Pearl is not so good, the ears are soft and numb, hot and red, like burning.

The sky was getting dark outside the window, the windows were not very windproof, the room was a bit cold, and the light from the shaking of the oil lamps was not very bright. Fortunately, she was able to keep her red cheeks from being noticed.

She exhaled deeply, and warned herself over and over again in her heart that Wei Chiyu was a gentleman, and he used to pull her hair in a bun, but she didn't think there was anything.

Wei Chiyu didn't bother her much either, "Take a good night's sleep tonight, and we will go back tomorrow morning."

"Um."