35

Mingzhu suddenly felt that Zhao Shi's slightly drunk state was also quite good, at least quiet and no noise. She asked him to open his arms, and he opened his arms obediently.

Mingzhu lowered his head and undressed him. The clothes were neatly placed aside. She looked at the tapestry purse that had been taken off his waist, froze for two seconds, and then put them on the side together.

Zhao Shi stood quietly in front of her, the candlelight in the room shining beside him, and the reflected figure seemed a bit lonely. His eyes are also very beautiful, cold and passionate, and the dark eyes are staring straight at her face, as if thinking about something, and as if being trapped by some problem.

Mingzhu whispered to him softly: "Your Highness, it's better not to drink in the future."

This appearance was seen by others, and the coercion of the prince was gone.

Zhao Shi didn't seem to listen to her seriously, his eyes fixed on her face, "Okay."

If the amount of alcohol is not good, you shouldn't drink.

...

Every time Zhao Shi finished drinking, his sleep became very shallow, and he would be awakened once or twice in the middle of the night. He woke up in a cold sweat, his drunkenness had not completely dissipated, and the back of his head was dizzy.

He silently looked at the woman by the pillow, his eyes filled with tenderness that he could not even notice.

When Mingzhu sleeps, she likes to shrink into a ball, stuffing her entire face in the quilt, as if this is the way she feels safe.

A peach with a face filled with steam and ripeness will break with a soft poke with a finger. Delicate and full, full of aroma.

She shrank into a ball and looked a little pitiful, with her long black hair scattered around her shoulders and neck, showing a bit of languidness.

Zhao Shi's sleepiness has almost subsided, he stretched out his hand to wrap her shoulders, let her lean in his arms, and couldn't help pulling the quilt down so as not to bore her.

Mingzhu didn't feel conscious, and continued to sleep with the man's arm resting on her back.

Zhao Shi also closed his eyes and rested for a while.

When the sky was faintly bright, Zhao Shi got up, and after dressing neatly, he did not forget to help her cover the quilt, and then put down the bed curtain of the cot to block the dim light that fell through the window into the room.

He still has an important thing to do today.

...

The dungeon of Dali Temple was dark and damp. The walls were filled with damp and damp, and the condensed water drops rolled down the cracks in the walls.

Wei Chiyu has been detained for almost three days, and there are still fresh blood on the ground, which was left after the last prisoner was sentenced.

Wei Chiyu was not tortured to extract a confession, but his life here would not be too easy.

Jiang You took advantage of his grandfather's identity and ordered the guards who guarded the prisoners up and down, so that he could have a chance to take a closer look at him.

The girl had already cried at home several times, her eyes were red and swollen, she walked out of the cell, her throat choked, "Brother."

Wei Chiyu sat in the corner, followed the voice and looked up. There was no surprised expression on his face, "Why are you here?"