21

The sky was already pitch black, and a few half-bright candles illuminated the room a little bit.

Mingzhu's face was hanging lightly, her long hair like waterfall falling lazily on the sides of her neck, the room was quiet and no other voices were heard, she slowly clenched her fist, took a deep breath, and said, "I was like that before. , Is there any difference between being chained by you?"

Mingzhu was still a little nervous and afraid, but after confiding this sentence, she calmed down.

She is the kite in his hand, and the length of the string is held in his hand for him to enjoy and relieve his boredom.

There is no difference between a small courtyard and a room.

Zhao Shi was silent for a while, and then untied the red rope tied to her wrist. Her skin was delicate and delicate, and her slender and fair wrists left two obvious red marks.

Mingzhu's hands were free, her body shrank to the corner of the bed, her posture was defensive.

Zhao Shi's anger hasn't subsided at this moment. He is already patient enough to talk to her so gently and airly. He watched her avoiding movements, but didn't say anything, just curled his lips and smiled coldly." Zhuzhu, do you want to try?"

Mingzhu was wearing a light pink and light blouse. She looked very delicate when she folded her legs. She didn't know what step Zhao Shi could do. She had no intention of provoking him at this time.

She would not just admit her fate, as long as there is a chance, she will get rid of him completely.

Zhao Shi reached out and touched her face, her fingertips were warm, the girl was nervous, and her body shrank. He gently squeezed her chin, and whispered to her, "I can't bear to treat you like that, but you always make me angry."

Mingzhu put aside her eyes and refused to look at him, her eyes were creeping in the misty mist, and the water ripples, a little pitiful.

Zhao Shi forcefully broke her small face, and looked at her already slightly moist eyes, with a rather helpless distress in his tone, "I can't help you, I can only shut you down like this."

The windows on all sides were nailed down by solid wooden boards, and two locks were put on the outside of the door.

After suffering so many losses, Mingzhu has already learned how to stretch and bend. She grabbed his cuff and said, "You let me go back to the hospital, this time I was too impulsive."

The little girl looked at him cautiously with her black, round eyes and betrayed him.

Zhao Shi held her slender and soft fingers and fiddled with them one by one, and then said quietly: "It's safer here."

He couldn't see through the little abacus in her heart.

Zhao Shi shook her wrist and drew people to her, put her arms around her waist, smelled the scent of her body, bowed her head and kissed her eyebrows.

Suddenly, Mingzhu's stomach screamed twice, she was hungry. From when she was stunned and brought back by Zhao Shi to when she woke up, the rice did not enter.

Zhao Shi loosened her waist, called the maids in, and ordered them to prepare dishes.

Mingzhu had never seen these little maids before, and she inevitably became nervous again, "Where is Biying?"

Zhao Zhidan said: "Call her over tomorrow."

"Oh."

The table is full of Mingzhu's favorite dishes. Zhao Shi didn't move a bite. As if he liked feeding her, he tirelessly delivered them to her bowl.