Mingzhu knew that Zhao Shi didn't like cats, cats, and dogs. He didn't think it was clean, and was afraid that he was really angry, so he sent the little white cat away immediately.

Her gaze was cautious, and her round eyes rolled twice. Seeing that he straightened his lips and spoke slowly, her anxiety deepened. She explained again: "He just slept on the pillow, it was my voice. It's too big, it scares him."

After a while, Zhao Shi still made no sound.

Mingzhu clenched the veil in her hand, and her heart beat a drum. For a while, she couldn't see if Zhao Shi was really annoyed.

The little white cat was running around the room, seeming to be frightened. The hairy tail stood up high like a feather duster, barring his teeth, staring round eyes, and hiding in the corner in an attacking manner.

Mingzhu wanted to pick him up, but couldn't catch him.

The burn on the back of Zhao Shi's hand was a deep red, burning with a tingling sensation.

If the scald is not rinsed with cold water in time, it will only get worse.

The man's expression was cold, his face slightly lowered, unable to distinguish the joy and anger between his eyebrows, he slowly stood up, and the raised throat went up and down two times: "I'm going to change clothes."

Mingzhu breathed a sigh of relief, as long as it didn't involve the little white cat.

Zhao Shi's long fingers were placed on his waist, and he pulled gently, untied his belt, and then untied his outer shirt.

While Mingzhu was changing his clothes, the cat caught the little white cat hiding under the table with her waist. She hugged the kitten, soft and soft, and her voice was gentle and gentle: "Be good, don't be afraid."

The kitten was gradually comforted by her, purring and purring.

Zhao Shi changed into a water-blue gown, with tulle sleeves, dusty and elegant, quite a cold and indifferent chill. However, his complexion today is very good, his lips are red, his teeth are white, the tails of his eyes are light red, and the thin water red evokes a bit of color.

He looked at the cat in her arms and frowned slightly. The kitten was rolling around just now, and its hair was shed so badly that it was not very clean.

The man's thin lips moved lightly, the words reached his lips, and he swallowed back.

After a while, Mingzhu handed the little white cat to the maid and let them take care of him. She seemed to be very worried and told over and over again: "He is timid, please coax more, don't touch his stomach, he It will blow up hair and bite people."

"Yes."

Upon seeing this, Zhao Shi asked, "I heard that this cat is very precious and not very easy to raise."

Mingzhu turned around and said, "It's more vulnerable than other cats."

Zhao Shiruo sat down without incident and said lightly: "Don't let him go to bed."

"Oh."

The sound of rain outside the window was intermittent, but this late summer rain cooled the sultry weather.

A few thunders struck him, and Mingzhu's face was a little pale.

Zhao Shi knew that she was afraid of thunder, wanted to reach out to touch her, and was afraid to see her dodge her own movements, and gradually curled up her outstretched fingers. He said, "Come with me in the next game."

Dark clouds pressed across the sky, and the light in the room was dim.

After Zhao Shi said these words, he stood up and lit the candle on the candlestick. The candlelight gradually illuminates every corner, and the candlelight shakes gently.