Mingzhu said this sentence to Zhao Shi after careful consideration. As the doctor said, she has a weak body and has taken too many drugs that shouldn't be taken. It is still a problem whether she can keep this child. Take a step back. It is said that if the child is really saved, if the child is born, he will be weak and sick, and he will suffer even when he comes to this world.

A few beams of light came in diagonally from the window lattice, and fell on the man's shoulders. His face was gloomy, and after a long time, he said nothing.

Mingzhu felt that she hadn't said anything violent. She moistened her throat and tried to persuade him with a softer gesture, "You have also heard the doctor say that if you are lucky, your child will have to take medicine when she is born. What should I do? "

She took the initiative to hook his finger, Zhao Shi moved away his hand blankly, without letting her touch it.

Mingzhu didn't figure out where he was annoyed, and what she said was not too much, it was the truth.

Besides, His Royal Highness is still young, and it is not difficult to want children.

Mingzhu whispered warmly and then called out: "His Royal Highness."

Zhao Shi stood up, and couldn't see the expression on his face for a while behind his back. The cold air spread from the inside out, and his eyes looked cold and distant when he looked at her.

Mingzhu knows that he eats soft but not hard. She can stretch and bend when she asks for others. She perseveres to pull the corners of a man's clothes and hooks his fingers with her soft fingers. She thinks she is very considerate. Say: "Aren't you getting married soon? You will have another child soon."

Sister Mingru wants to be pregnant with his baby after entering the door.

Mingzhu felt that after she had said these words, Zhao Shi, instead of being comforted by her, seemed to be even more angry. The cold light in her eyes was like countless arrows, nailing her firmly.

The man sneered, as if he didn't want to listen to her anymore, pinched her chin with one hand, stared into her eyes and asked, "Why not?"

Mingzhu feels that he is more terrible than when he is not speaking. Maybe it's been a long time since he was so angry. Mingzhu almost forgot. Wenrunruyu is fake. He is a deep and dark conspiracy. Calculators cannot tolerate disobedience.

Mingzhu was frightened by her, her thin shoulders trembled, and she whispered, "I don't want it."

The sound is almost inaudible.

She didn't want to, just didn't want to. Why did she kill her child in this previous life? Besides, her body is so bad, if the child's mother is sick, she will feel distressed as well.

Mingzhu said: "You also know that I have taken so many medicines before, what if the baby is not so good?"

Zhao Shi was asked by this sentence like hematemesis, and he couldn't get up and down in a sulking breath, but he couldn't say anything wrong.

He took a deep breath. This is his child, no matter what it is, he will take care of it.

When she has a child, she will no longer have to think about it.

"There is no discussion about this matter."

"His Royal Highness." Mingzhu wanted to say something more, but Zhao Shi blocked him back, "You feel relieved."

Since Zhao Shi made a decision, he would not waver. Mingzhu saved her saliva, but her heart was still alive. She could do it herself, and she had to find a medicine for abortion if she tried her best.