82

Mingzhu was really hungry and couldn't bear it. She was vaguely ill during the first few days in Japan, and she didn't eat much at all.

I woke up last evening, but did not even enter the rice, and tossed for another night, exhausted and exhausted.

After Mingzhu said this, she stood up and ran to the door again, putting her fingers on the bolt of the sinking wooden door, and pushing hard, but she still couldn't push the door.

She told the people outside that she was hungry, and no one paid any attention to her.

She suddenly realized that they had locked her up with Zhao Zhi, who was still alive and dead, and Moyo would only release her until he woke up.

There was only a pot of cold tea left on the sandalwood round table, and Mingzhu drank two cups of cold tea to cushion her belly.

She sat back on the edge of the bed again, and slowly brought her knees together. She buried her small face between her knees, her long black hair slid down the skirt, and her body curled up into a small ball.

A candlestick was lit by the bed, and the candle was shining through the lampshade.

Mingzhu was quiet for a while, and slowly raised her small face, and the candle shadow swayed on her jade-white face.

She turned her head to look at the sleeping man on the bed, tugged at the corners of her mouth, and laughed low. The shallow dimples were looming. She said, "Zhao Zhi, I don't want to die yet."

The man lay quietly on the bed, his expression was calm, his eyebrows stretched out beautifully as if he was only temporarily asleep.

Under the pillow, his fingers seemed to move.

Mingzhu didn't regret the knife that stabbed him. It was a great relief. The sound of the blade cutting through the flesh and blood of the shirt was very refreshing.

It's summer now, and she still feels that the room is very cold, her hands and feet are cold and there is no temperature, she clenched her hands hard, her eyes red inexplicably, "I haven't had a good enough life yet."

Her wish is small.

She is not greedy either.

Marry someone who loves her, husband and child, peaceful and peaceful.

Mingzhu felt that Zhao Shi would probably not wake up, so she talked to herself, "I dreamt of Wei Chiyu the other day again. When he came to my house to propose marriage, I was really happy."

"My mistress and sister-in-law are not pleasing to my eyes. I don't like the Ming family at all, and I don't want to be a quiet lady at all, but I have to beg for life under their noses, so I can only be obedient and reduce my sense of existence. "

Mingzhu had never said these things in front of him. He didn't want to say it before, but now it doesn't matter. He can't hear anything.

"At that time, I really wanted to marry. When I got married, I didn't need to help Mingru and Mingyuan to wash clothes. Soaking my hands in cold water in winter was about to freeze me to death."

Mingzhu didn't know what she was talking about. She yawned when she said a lot, and she was a little sleepy.

The light outside the window dimmed. I don't know how long it has passed. Mingzhu was already hungry and temperless, she muttered to herself dumbly: "I won't starve to death."

She also didn't expect anyone to respond to him. Suddenly, I heard a weak and hoarse voice.

"will not."