When Mingzhu was in her boudoir, she heard from the mothers that giving birth to a child would be particularly painful, but she did not expect it to be so painful.

The clothes on her body were soggy as if they had just been fished out of the water, a few strands of black hair pressed against her cheeks, she was lying weakly on the bed, her face pale, her hands were tightly twisting the sheets under her, and she couldn't get out of the pain. The sound, as if a newly burnt knife stirred her lower abdomen.

Afraid that she would bite her tongue, Wen Po opened her lips and put a clean wet wipe into her mouth. Wen Po held her hand tightly, "Girl, please bear with me, the palace mouth has not opened yet."

Mingzhu was originally a person who was extremely afraid of pain. She was tortured by the sudden pain that swept through and tried to faint. She tried to open her wet eyelids, her eyes were red, her eyes were pitiful, she was about to cry, and she really couldn't bear it anymore.

Seeing that she was not very well, Wen Po quickly found out the ginseng she had prepared earlier, carefully removed the wet towel from her mouth, and asked her to hold the ginseng first and hung her breath.

"Girl, it hurts every woman to give birth to a child. If you can't bear it, you have to bear it. Even if you don't think for yourself, you must think for the child." Wen Po wiped the cold sweat from her face and continued to talk to her, no Let her faint, "You must not sleep, the baby can't get out after sleeping."

Mingzhu can't wait to fall asleep. Her chest rises and falls smoothly. If her eyes are not still open, she can't tell whether she is asleep or awake.

Wife gave birth to many people, and she didn't panic when she saw this kind of scene. It was still too early to die, and it would take a few hours to wait for the child to land safely.

"Girl, would you like something to eat?"

Mingzhu can't eat anything now, she shook her head, and said weakly, "No."

Not only did she not want to eat, she was tortured by the pain, nauseated, and vomiting.

Wen Po said: "I'd better eat some, I'm afraid you will be hungry and have no energy to make you feel hungry."

Mingzhu said with a pale face, "I want to eat sweet."

At this time, Po Wen didn't know where to find her sweets. She remembered that there was a bowl of chicken soup left in the kitchen, and she could only heat the chicken soup and feed her a few mouthfuls.

Hongling carried the doctor's collar and brought him home. The doctor was speechless to this rude and unreasonable woman! Really unreasonable!

He straightened out his rumpled shirt, blowing his beard angrily and staring, "You are unreasonable!"

Hong Ling choked him: "My sister's life is almost gone, what else can I tell you. Besides, don't your doctors have to heal the wounded?"

The doctor couldn't beat her, and he couldn't even talk about her. She was shaking and angrily said, "Didn't I tell you that I have to go to see someone else?"

Hong Ling frowned and said confidently: "I don't care, my sister matters."

I was in the drugstore just now, watching the old man packing up the medicine box slowly, not in a hurry, presumably the person he was going to have a pulse check, there was nothing serious about it. There is still a horse-drawn carriage at the entrance of the drugstore, and the family must be rich or expensive, and there is no shortage of this doctor.

"What's more, there are two priorities. These are two lives."

At this point, the old doctor didn't bother to wrestle with her, lest he was **** off by her.