Mingzhus courtesy offer was very perfunctory. Seeing that he didnt mean to eat, he silently retracted his hand and put the pastry back on the plate intact, Just forget it if you dont eat it.

Zhao Shi's finger tapped the edge of the table lightly and unconsciously said, "It was originally brought to you."

The sweet rice cakes were sent by his mother. They are sweet but not greasy, soft and sweet.

Mingzhu bowed her head and said thank you.

Zhao Zhi's fingers paused in the air, his thin lips pursed lightly, "You are kind."

Mingzhu didn't understand what he was upset about. She didn't seem to make trouble tonight, right. I thanked him politely, he was also cold with this face, and when he vomited out of his mouth, he was also cold.

The bitterness is deep, as if someone owes him.

Mingzhu often decides to remain silent at this time, so as not to make more mistakes and add fuel to the fire. She was a little tired, her head leaning against the wooden window, and yawning silently, sleepiness matters.

The carriage drove smoothly back to the Prince's House.

When Mingzhu returned to the room, she threw herself on the bed, buried her face in the pillow, and closed her eyes to go to sleep.

Biying helped her remove her headwear, fetched water and wiped her face, "Girl, you go to bed, I'm afraid you will fall out of bed in the middle of the night."

The girl Mingzhu has a dreamy physique and often has nightmares.

Mingzhu was so sleepy that she couldn't open her eyes. She rolled in with the quilt in her arms, answered vaguely, and then she was silent again.

Biying shook her head and laughed. She put two long pillows on the side of the bed to block it, and then tiptoeed out the candle on the candlestick, walked out gently, and closed the door.

A strong wind blew in the night, and the flower tree in the yard, with delicate branches protruding from its branches, was blown off by the wind.

Biying picked up all the branches on the ground, held them in her arms, and planned to use them in the kitchen as firewood.

Looking up again, she saw the man standing in the night, and she bowed her head in salute, "Your Highness."

Zhao Shi made a silent gesture to her, and motioned her to leave with his cold eyes.

Zhao Shi gently opened the door, and a faint beam of moonlight penetrated the gap between the doors and windows and shone into the room.

The person sleeping fast with the quilt on the bed did not know when she rolled from the corner of the bed to the edge of the bed. Fortunately, there were two pillows blocking her, and she did not roll out of the bed.

Half of her face was stuck on the pillow, and she slept soundly, her face was peach blossom, white in color, and she was ignorant when she was drunk. Her eyelashes are long and dense, her cherry mouth is slightly open, and her breathing is very cute.

A few strands of disobedient hair stuck to her cheek, Zhao Shi stretched out his hand to tidy up her hair, he sat on the bed for a long time, lowered his head and looked at her peacefully as she fell asleep.

It's been a long time since I counted it down to take a good look at her. I still care about it, but I have to pretend to be nonchalant.

His fingertips touched her cheek lightly, as tender as she could pinch water.

I don't know how long it took, the sky outside the window gradually brightened, and the sunlight that was raised in the early morning passed through the window mullions and shone into the room one by one.