Mingzhu couldn't imagine how Zhao Shi would get along with the other woman, because she had never seen him before, and she knew little about him.

After Zhao Shi made a marriage with the county lord of Xiangyang, Ming Zhu was very sad at first. The little girl would also be jealous of others, and thought a little bit viciously. Zhao Shi definitely did not like the county lord. He must be forced to marry the princess. But thinking about her, she cried. She knew better than anyone that Zhao Shi would not be forced to do anything, and everything would follow her own will. No one can force him.

Therefore, Mingzhu could only continue to lie to herself at that time, and Zhao Shi liked her more than the princess.

Out of that bit of jealousy, Mingzhu secretly inquired, "Is Princess Xiangyang beautiful?"

"Beauty! Not only does she look good, she also has a very free and easy personality, very popular, and very likable."

She gave a cry of disappointment and looked out the window in a daze. She wanted to see what the princess looked like, but she couldn't get out.

So before the death of her last life, Mingzhu didn't know what Princess Xiangyang looked like.

Looking at it from a distance now, the rumors are true. Dressed in red, his face is small, his skin is white, his eyes are curved into crescents when he smiles, and they are beautiful and bright. Her eyebrows were drawn with the popular Huatian, and when she lifted her chin slightly, she looked a little arrogant.

Sheng Ling fancyed a Zhuchai. She pointed to the hairpin on the counter, her always arrogant face was a little dry. She said, "Brother Prince, I want this. You can buy it for me."

Zhao Shi's gaze stayed on Zhu Chai for a moment, then he whispered, and then asked the shopkeeper to wrap Zhu Chai.

Sheng Ling took Zhu Chai and couldn't put it down. These few times, she took the prince brother out of the palace because of her stalking. She said: "Prince prince brother, I'm a little hungry, otherwise, go to Jiuxianju for lunch? I heard that the stewed goose at Jiuxianju tastes very good."

Zhao Shi shook his head and said, "I have work to do, let someone send you there."

Sheng Ling suddenly lost his face, "If you don't go, I won't bother to go either."

She quietly raised her eyes, her gaze kept on his face, he was so good-looking, his facial features were born with finely carved jade, his eyes were passionate, his skin was fair, the contours of his eyebrows were cold, he straightened his body and held it high. The beauty of Lingzhihua.

She was fascinated.

From a young age, Sheng Ling knew that she was going to marry into the East Palace to be a princess, and only she could be worthy of Zhao Zhi.

She blushed as she thought about it.

Mingzhu couldn't hear what they were talking about, she silently clenched her fingers, her nails plunged deep into her palms, and the tingling sensation dragged her back to reality.

Mingzhu's eyes suddenly became sour, and her nose was sour.

Zhao Shi's attitude towards her is completely different from that of the princess. He is considerate and gentle in front of the princess, and the snow between his brows melts every spring.

A Rou didn't know why her lady stopped suddenly, she asked incomprehensibly: "Miss, what's the matter?"

Mingzhu hugged the silver in her arms and shook her head. There was a somewhat imperceptible choking in her voice, "It's okay, let's go."