Several refugees who were going out of the city to return to the countryside were pulled on the bullock cart. The soldiers patrolling at the city gate were a little disgusted by the smell of the bullock cart. They glanced hurriedly and let them go.

Mingzhu didn't take a bath for many days. She felt that she was stinky all over her body now, and she couldn't stand it. She whispered, "I really want to take a bath."

Hongling thought about it for a while and told her, "When it gets dark, let's go to the river to wash."

Mingzhu said in disbelief, "Is it by the river?" She was a little twisted, and then said, "Then I still don't want to wash it."

Hongling said: "I'll show you, don't be afraid." She glanced at Mingzhu, and then said: "I have already seen that you must have never had a hard time before, but now that you are down, don't take it. Hold the young lady's shelf."

Hongling used to hate the official lady the most. After getting along these days, I feel that she has a good personality, but she feels that she is a good person. Was willing to help her one or two. If she were to be someone else, she wouldn't even bother to speak.

She said that her face was a little red, she explained in a gentle voice: "I didn't hold it, I'm afraid of being seen."

"I told you I'll block it for you, but if you really can't get through the hurdles in your heart, then you have to wait for us to settle down before you can take a bath." Hongling was raised by an old beggar and could bear it for ten days. It doesn't matter if you don't take a bath for half a month.

Mingzhu thought for a while, she raised her eyes to look at Hongling, and made up her mind, "You can watch it for me."

When it was about to get dark, Mingzhu held the baggage, and went to the small river in the back mountain with Hongling, looking for a bitan that could block the line of sight. She took off her shoes and socks, her legs were submerged in the pool water, the pool water was cold, her hands and feet curled up, her teeth bumped, she endured the cold and took a quick bath.

Hong Ling felt that she was not dirty at all, and she passed her clean clothes after taking a shower.

Mingzhu took off her wet clothes and put on her usual dress.

Hong Ling kept his back to her, waiting a little impatiently, "Zhuzhu, have you changed it?"

Pearl fastened the last belt, "Okay."

Hong Ling turned around and looked at the beauty under the moonlight. She was stunned. She honestly said, "You look pretty."

The water hibiscus is pure and beautiful.

Hongling also has no culture, Zhuzhu Moyo is the most beautiful girl she has ever seen in her life.

The waist of Mingzhu's newly changed skirt is a little tight. Her belly is getting bigger and bigger. The dress with a waistline is actually not suitable, but she has no other extra clothes to change, so she can only wear it.

Although Hongling is sloppy, but the eyes are not blind, she looked at Mingzhu's slightly raised abdomen, "You are pregnant!?"

Mingzhu was slightly hurried, holding her hand in front of her belly, "Yeah."

"Where is your husband?"

Mingzhu pursed the corner of her mouth and didn't know how to answer.

Hong Ling inevitably wanted to get crooked, and was surprised and suspicious: "You won't be a lover secretly... and then..."

Zhuzhu looked young and looked tender, not like a married person. I'm afraid it wasn't because of being tricked by a stinky man, and being fooled by him, this forced him to escape from the house.