Mingzhu's eyelashes seemed to be stained with a thin layer of mist, her eyelashes trembled slightly, her expression was a bit dazed, as if she didn't understand the meaning of his words, she muttered: "What?"

Zhao Shi stared at the eyes that were cleaner and clearer than clear water, swallowed the sore and numb throat, was silent for a moment, raised his hand to her cheek, and squeezed out a few words from his throat: "Did he... "

Have you ever touched you.

Zhao Shi took two deep breaths of air-conditioning, as if two sharp knives had cut his throat, bloody, and he could hardly ask what he was going to say next.

Although Zhao Shi knew that Mingzhu probably didn't like him much before, but at least then she wouldn't resist him like she does now, and tears kept falling after a little touch.

He couldn't help but think more.

But in fact, if Zhuzhu and Wei Chiyu really did everything in those two years, he would be helpless: "Nothing, go to sleep."

Mingzhu looked lazy, not eager to care about his appearance, and turned her back to him.

Zhao Shi gradually calmed down the heat in his abdomen, took her by the shoulders, and fell asleep holding her.

The next day Mingzhu found that the singer had changed. Although they still wear heavy makeup on their faces, Mingzhu recognizes it.

She pointed to the person on the stage and asked, "Why did you change?"

The squad leader of the theater had a look in his eyes, and he did not dare to talk nonsense. He wiped the sweat that came out of his forehead and said: "Today's children's play is different, so people will change."

Mingzhu said seriously: "I still like that person yesterday."

It is pleasing to the eye and very clean.

Guan Shi's heart suddenly raised, but fortunately, he changed people today, otherwise the matter would not end well.

Guan Shi smiled sullily, and went vaguely.

Mingzhu said again: "Next time I will listen to yesterday's scene."

Guan Shi's head hurts, so she has to fool around: "Yes, yes, yes."

His Royal Highness was already very upset yesterday that an actor had a face in front of her. It would only be even more displeased if he knew that the prince would keep people in her heart.

This matter is not difficult to handle, the big deal is to change the troupe.

Mingzhu was sleepy listening to the opera. In the hot summer, the cool breeze blowing from the side of the pavilion was blowing across the light clothes. She yawned and leaned back on the chair lazily, half-squinting her eyes as if she was going to sleep.

The little maid stepped forward and reminded softly: "Prince Princess, the wind is strong on the terrace, why don't you go back to the house and sleep?"

Mingzhu raised her eyelids and said, "It's okay, it will be cooler by blowing the air."

The little maid said, "You are not in good health..."

Mingzhu interrupted her: "I won't die."

The little maid did not dare to persuade her.

Mingzhu slept slowly for more than half an hour, and when she opened her eyes again, the people who sang on the stage had long been sent out of the house. Mingzhu asked casually what time, and then asked, "Has Xiaoman finished class?"

For a three-year-old child who still doesn't speak very clearly, a teacher has already come to teach her to read.

The maid replied: "The teacher of the little princess has not left yet."