Mingzhu took her daughter's hand and went out. It was getting dark and she didn't want to go back.

Mingzhu squatted down and said in a negotiating tone: "Xiaoman, my mother will take you to a restaurant for dinner, okay?"

The little girl is very cute, her voice is soft, and she is very well-behaved in front of her mother: "Okay."

Mingzhu found a well-known restaurant. Zhao Shi had taken her several times in the past, and the shopkeeper was already familiar with her, but he didn't dare to have any snubs.

The shopkeeper politely prepared a quiet and secluded private room: "Madam, you order first."

Mingzhu ordered a few light dishes, and after the shopkeeper went out, he repeatedly urged the people under him to take care of the distinguished guests in this room.

Xiao Man jumped off the chair and ran to the window with his little boots made of sheepskin. He reached the window sill with his toes, and his fleshy fingers tried to open the window.

But she riveted enough, still can't open it.

Xiao Man turned around and looked at her grievously.

Mingzhu couldn't help but walked over to help her open the window.

The little girl not only opens the window, but also climbs the window. Although the second floor is not high, some children will suffer if they accidentally fall down.

Mingzhu hugged her and asked her to lie down and look out.

Outside the window is the bustling street, except for the stalls, there is nothing to look at.

Xiao Man yawned, "Mother, I'm hungry."

Mingzhu fed her half a bowl of porridge. Xiaoman was a bit picky. He refused to eat any dishes he didn't like in the porridge.

She couldn't coax her, so she didn't force it, and the child would be sleepy when she was full.

Mingzhu glanced at the sky outside the window, she was already dizzy, she patted her daughter's little cheek: "Xiaoman, we are going back."

The little girl's hands were soft, holding her mother's hand firmly.

Mingzhu didn't expect that she would meet Mingru here. It seemed like an accident, but it didn't seem to be that simple.

Mingru seemed to have expected her when she saw her. She has lost a lot of weight, and her glamorous facial features are a little sharper. She said, "Sister Mingzhu."

Mingru glanced over the little girl next to her, her eyes cold.

Why is Mingzhu, a person who is inferior to him in every way, could marry the prince as he wished and gave birth to a child.

What about her? Don't talk about being divorced.

Now her husband has lost her face again, and Madam Hou is also mean to each other, blaming her for not having a child.

Mingru was able to stretch and bend, and smiled at her: "Why does my sister ignore people?"

Mingzhu especially doesn't like watching Mingru smile at herself. Every time she smiles to her, she never feels at ease: "Are you okay?"

Mingru waited for her downstairs for a long time. Of course, this couldn't be a coincidence, but a chance she found deliberately. She said, "I know my mother went to you to beg."

She was talking about Mrs. Hou.

Mingzhu didn't say a word, and stood there quietly, waiting for her next words.