Zhao Zhi pinched his thumb too hard, and his curved fingers twitched. He shook his hands and re-fastened the buckle on her placket. His dry throat made a hoarse voice, "Okay."

He avoided her eyes, and could not see her grieving expression of crying at him. Those eyes seemed to be able to speak, silently accusing him of his atrocities.

Mingzhu slowly stopped her tears, her eyes were shining, her thin, pale face was wiped with a handkerchief and turned into a faint red color, she silently tightened her belt, tied a knot, turned her back, leaving only one. The back of his head turned to him and said: "Zhao Zhi, I don't like others to force me."

Love matters, only if you love me.

He almost never asked her what she wanted, and didn't care if she was willing.

Zhao Shi hugged her waist from behind, buried her head in her neck, and swept her cool breath gently across the back of her neck, but he didn't say anything.

As soon as it was dark, Zhao Shi had to get up early and enter the palace. He moved very lightly when he got out of bed. He lowered the curtain layer by layer to block the skylight that was scrambling to get into the house.

Zhao Shi dressed meticulously, holding a cold face, straightened thin lips, and his expression was stern, showing the majesty of his invisible expression.

The maid serving the living of His Royal Highness held her breath, and was cautious, not daring to make unnecessary noises.

Early in the morning, Zhao Shi drank half a bowl of white porridge and put down his bowl and chopsticks. Before leaving, he said coldly, "It's hot in the past few days. Keep more ice cubes in the house."

"Yes."

Mingzhu woke up and her eyes were swollen. Seeing her swollen eyes, Hong Ling thought that Zhao Shi had done something to her.

"Why is he still beating?!"

"He didn't hit me."

"Really?" Hong Ling thought for a while, and immediately changed his tone. "Then it's not right for you to cry if he made you cry."

It was his fault anyway.

"Hongling."

"what's wrong?"

"Are you going to stay here forever"

The Prince's Mansion is not a good place. There are many rules and many eyeliners. She and Zhao Shi can't get along, and Mingzhu is afraid that she will be wronged.

Instead of staying here and watching the winks of others, it is better to move out and live alone.

The expression on Hongling's face is not natural, of course she doesn't want to live here anymore, but! She is being chased and killed, and she has to hide from the limelight.

She speaks covertly: "Take one step and look one step at a time."

Mingzhu touched the money bag around her waist and placed it in her palm, "You take more money and put it next to you."

Hongling was not embarrassed to ask. Earlier in Yangzhou, the pastry shop had made a lot of money, and Mingzhu was taken away in a hurry, and all the money went into her pocket.

"Oh, I can't ask for your money anymore. I still have a lot of money to spend."

The Siamese messengers paid tribute today, and dozens of carriages were filled with tribute.

Zhao Zhixing glanced a few times and saw a little white cat whose eyes were blue and very beautiful.

But Xu was far away, and this little cat was already half-dead.