Mingzhu felt that Zhao Shi suddenly became cold.

He lowered his eyes to look at her thoughtfully for a long while, and the corners of his mouth looked a little indifferent, but he was affectionate, she didn't even think about it, didn't feel sad or jealous, that's good, save worry and trouble.

Zhao Shi closed her eyes again, looking tired, she should have known that she didn't have him in her heart, and staying beside him was just forced by the situation.

It's better to be like this.

As long as people do not need her heart.

Zhao Shi didn't talk to her any more, standing at the desk and writing for a while, his mind gradually calmed down, raised his head, and saw Mingzhu sitting by the window with his head down embroidering, her profile slender, quiet and soft.

Zhao Shi stared at her for a long time, clearly in front of her, but felt that she was far away from her. It's like...she will leave one day.

He suppressed the emotions in his heart and asked: "What are you embroidering?"

Mingzhu put down the needle and thread in her hand and raised her head, "Sachet, for spring."

Zhao Zhi got the answer, but he was not disappointed. The hands behind his back were tight, his face was expressionless, "Keep your eyes carefully, I have something to do, let's go first."

The light coming through the paper window lengthened the man's reflection, and his handsome face was still very distant from the soft light.

Mingzhu didn't open his mouth to keep him, "His Royal Highness, go slowly."

Zhao Shi didn't look at her again, and went straight away.

After Mingzhu embroidered the sachets for spring, she continued to play with the rouge gouache in her jewelry box, and finally asked Biying to remember to help her collect some petals that could be used.

Biying asked again: "Girl, what is this going to do?"

Mingzhu found a few unused small boxes, "I want to make my own rouge."

Biying only started to tinker with these gadgets when she was bored and panicked, "You use rouge from the palace, which is definitely better than her own, and even if she buys it outside, it's not expensive. "

Mingzhu smiled, "I'm doing fun."

Actually, it's not for fun. She doesn't have a silver or two at present. Zhao Shi will definitely not give her money. Even if she escapes in the future, she will have to rely on herself. How can she do it without a means of making a living?

Embroidery sachets to make rouge, you can earn some money from these two things in the future.

"The servant girl will go to the back garden to pick you petals tomorrow."

"good."

After entering the Prince's Mansion, Zhao Shilai spent half of the night in the night compared to before. Mingzhu rarely took a leisurely time. After finishing the rouge, he remembered that he still had to give Zhao Zhi embroidered a purse.

She asked Biying to go outside to buy a few men's purses, took it in her hand and looked at it. She felt that it was not safe, but Zhao Shi was careful and not easy to fool around.

She sighed, resigned herself to pick up the needle and thread, stayed up all night and embroidered a purse for him.

After embroidering, he didn't find the right time to send it to him.

Mingzhu was not very enthusiastic at first, so she finally mustered up the courage to go to the study to find her. Before entering the door, he was blocked by his attendants, saying that there were guests in the study, which would not disturb people.