The medicine smelled so bad that Zhao Shi didn't know where Mingzhu got it.

The man said in a cold voice: "Please come here for a doctor."

"Yes."

Zhao Shi had been guarding Mingzhu the day he brought Mingzhu back from Yangzhou. The house was cleaned inside and out, but all sharp objects were kept away. Everything is registered in the register, and there will be no mistakes.

Although Zhao Shi is not as authoritative as before, but he still arranges eyeliner by her side.

The doctor was quickly taken to the Princes Mansion, took the medicine bottle in the Princes hand, sniffed the taste, and looked at the color of the medicine. He was shocked and asked, "Your Highness, where did you get this medicine from? Got it?"

Zhao Zhi thought for a moment, and asked in a deep voice, "What's the matter?"

The doctor has practiced medicine for many years, and he has never seen such a poisonous medicine a few times. He pondered his words and hesitated, then said: "This medicine is very poisonous. If it is swallowed by mistake, the **** Daluo will not be able to recover when he comes."

After Zhao Shi heard it, he was not surprised, he guessed it.

The man coldly said, "You go out."

For a while, he didn't know who Mingzhu intended to use this medicine on.

Herself? He didn't believe that she was willing to die when she had a daughter.

Thinking about it this way, most of this bottle of medicine was prepared for him. If this were the case, Zhao Shi felt better. He would rather her take him to the knife than to see her hurt himself.

Zhao Shi returned the medicine bottle to the little maid, and faintly ordered: "Put it back, don't let her find that someone has moved."

The little maid was stunned, but she did not dare to disobey His Royal Highness's orders, "Yes."

Mingzhu likes to listen to operas very much, watching the actors on stage with great relish, feeling that their costumes are good and the drama sounds good.

But apart from her, everyone else in the audience was short of interest.

They didn't know how many times they had listened to the Cowherd and Weaver Girl play, and they really couldn't be interested, but no one of this group of girls dared to show it.

They don't dare to underestimate Mingzhu now, they just hope that she will forget the old things in the past and don't hold grudges. Anyone with a bit of foresight could see that His Royal Highness valued her very much in his heart, and if he had something to ask in the future, he would have to find her in front of the Princess.

So all of them sat on their chairs and listened to the play patiently.

Almost two hours passed after a play was sung.

Mingzhu rewarded them with Zhao Shi's silver, and the master in the troupe opened his eyes and smiled, bending over to respectfully thank them.

Hongling poked Mingzhu's arm: "Don't you think the opera singer is beautiful?"

The makeup was thick and colorful, and Mingzhu couldn't see his looks. She thought for a while and said, "The voice is good, but the face is not seen."

After the singer removed his makeup, Mingzhu found that Hongling was right. The man was indeed very beautiful, with heroic eyebrows and soft eyes. It would not be an exaggeration to describe him in beautiful words.

Seeing a beautiful face, Mingzhu rewarded him with a few dozen taels of silver.

The teacher took the money bag and laughed from ear to ear, and said to the apprentice: "I will let you sing in the future."