The drum was knocked to the ground by Mingzhu's hands, the water in the bucket slowly flowed out, and the damp lake water soaked her skirt.

Mingzhu put her hand on his palm and stood up with the strength of his wrist. She patted the dust on her dress, "It doesn't hurt."

In fact, the sudden fall is still a little painful.

The fish in the wooden barrel were still alive and kicking, so they took this opportunity to run a few times.

Mingzhu has no time to care about what Zhao Shi has heard. She looks at the fish jumping back into the lake and feels very sorry for herself.

These are all the results of her fishing for an afternoon in the scorching sun, and they are not easy to get.

Looking at her grinning little expression, Zhao Shi still felt vivid and lovely, and the unpleasantness in her heart swept away.

He held her hand and led her back, "Go back and change into a skirt."

Mingzhu has been in the sun for several hours. Although she is wearing a hat, her body is still warm, especially the palms of her hands, which are hot and sticky with hot and humid sweat.

She looked down at the palm she was forced to buckle with him, a little disgusted, but it was hard to tell.

She thought for a while, but she endured it.

But Mingzhu is really intolerant of heat, and I still feel uncomfortable after a long time.

She couldn't help asking, "Your Highness, aren't you hot?"

When Mingzhu was sultry and hot, it seemed to sound sticky, like a humming voice from the nose, with a natural sweetness.

Zhao Shi is exactly the opposite of her. He is not afraid of heat or cold. He said, "It's not hot."

Mingzhu choked, "But I'm hot, don't hold me. It's uncomfortable."

What's more, it's just such a short stretch of road, and it's just a turn.

Zhao Shi looked at her forehead with thin beads of sweat. A small face seemed to be steamed by the heat. He let go of his hand, "Since you are afraid of heat, don't expose it to the sun next time. Long."

I have sunburned my skin and it will take a while to get better.

When the pearl stands under the sun, it becomes whiter and whiter, and the skin looks like a piece of jade without blemishes, delicate and white, delicate and tender.

Zhao Shi's preaching tone made people feel annoyed. She looked up at the reflections of the two of them unhappy and said, "I wore a hat and opened an umbrella."

In the scorching summer, Zhao Zhizhou frowned slightly, "I didn't see it."

Mingzhu did wear a hat at first, but she was uncomfortable wearing a hat. She found a backlit position and sat down and took off her hat.

Zhao Shi came late, of course he didn't see it.

Mingzhu said, "It's not that I lied to you."

Zhao Shiman hummed inadvertently, pulled her wrists, and led her to the shady corridor, where a gentle breeze swept across, and there was a chill.

He took out a clean handkerchief and wiped her fingers one by one.

He looked serious, lowered his eyebrows, and looked very gentle. It seemed that the world around him had calmed down.

Back to the small courtyard, the maids delivered the herbal tea prepared in advance to the two of them, and temporarily asked for a basin of ice cubes to be placed in the room.