When Mingzhu woke up, her mind was dizzy, and her legs felt sore even when she moved.

She opened her eyes slowly and saw a man lying quietly beside her, one of his hands lazily holding her waist, his eyes closed as if he was still asleep.

Mingzhu couldn't help reaching out and touching his face, rubbing his brows and eyes with her fingertips, but soon she retracted her fingers.

She just remembered that she had passed out before.

Maybe the sun is too hot, she thought.

It was a bit sultry when the two people were sleeping together. She broke off the fingers he put on her waist one by one, slowly got up from the bed, and carefully turned over him.

The man under him seemed to be pretending to be asleep, lazily opening his eyelids, and suddenly he grabbed his wrist and pressed her against him, with his undulating chest pressed against his body.

"You are awake."

Zhao Shi didn't fall asleep at all. "Yeah." He asked in a low voice, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Mingzhu shook her head, and struggled to get up from him, tidying up the scattered skirts, "No."

She still didn't know anything, her round eyes looked a little ignorant, "His Royal Highness, how did I fainted before?"

Zhao Shi paused for a few seconds, before deciding how to tell her, he sat up, rubbed his eyebrows, and looked at her tenderly, "The doctor said you are too tired and you need to rest well."

He still has no plans to tell her about her pregnancy.

Mingzhu didn't doubt the truth or falsehood of his words, and she did feel tired recently.

Zhao Zhi got up and said softly to her, "You can lie down for a while."

He put down the layers of curtains beside the bed to block the white light from outside the doors and windows, put on his clothes, and walked out.

"Has the medicine been cut?"

"It's ready to be fried."

"Come here."

"Yes."

Mingzhu is inherently weak, and it's not a good thing to be pregnant. If you don't pay attention, the child will not be saved.

However, she should let her know about her pregnancy sooner or later, and it won't last long.

Zhao Shi closed her eyes. Whether she wanted it or not, she had to stay with this child.

Mingzhu was still kept in the dark, and the man quickly brought a bowl of black medicine, opened the curtain and sat on the side of the bed, coaxing her to drink the medicine.

Mingzhu felt nauseous when she smelled the strong smell of Chinese herbal medicine. She frowned, "Why do you want to drink medicine again?"

Zhao Shi blew the hot soup in the bowl, calmly said: "Tonic."

Mingzhu really doesn't want to drink the bitter medicine. If she can hide her, she will hide, "It's a medicine that is three-point poison. I can take supplements."

Zhao Shi had already fed her spoon to her mouth, and said helplessly, "Open your mouth."

Mingzhu didn't hold back for a while, and retched on the side of the bed.

Zhao Shi patted her on the back to ease her breath, and fed her a few mouthfuls of warm water. His patience was unprecedented and he also showed a rare gentleness, "Is it better?"