When it was dark the next day, Zhao Shi got up, dressed neatly, and looked elegant and clean. His appearance was outstanding.

The little maids in the courtyard of the Fifth Miss of Ming Palace couldn't help but blush and glance twice. His Royal Highness looks really beautiful.

Zhao Shi took a guard with a knife on his waist, leaving only a few nursing homes outside the Ming Mansion.

It was not out of surveillance, but worried that if something happened, someone would be able to protect her integrity.

After Mingzhu woke up, her head was still a bit painful. She slept for a long time. When she sat up, her waist was sore as if she broke off. After getting out of bed, she shook her legs and slowly stood still.

Biying walked in with her newly made clothes, and Mingzhu glanced at it, "I'd better wear something plain today."

Biying was a little puzzled, "But isn't the girl going out to celebrate the holidays at night?"

There will be many unmarried men and women dating privately at the Lantern Festival. The beautiful girls will dress themselves up on this day. If they meet someone they like on the street, they will dare to come forward and talk.

Although the prince had already gone to Changtai Mountain to make sacrifices, he should be able to rush back from there to accompany the **** the festival before dark.

Biying said: "This skirt is light and breathable, and it is elegant and dusty. It looks very nice on the body, like a little fairy."

Mingzhu smiled, "Then wait till night to change."

Biying nodded in response.

Mingzhu pretended to ask casually: "Biying, when did the prince leave?"

"It was still dark and left."

"Yeah." Mingzhu relaxed, she took a sip from the water glass, and after a long silence, she asked, "Is it almost the prince's birthday in two days?"

Biying's eyebrows were overjoyed. She didn't expect the girl Mingzhu to be so caring and still remember the birthday of her Royal Highness in her heart. She smiled and said, "Yes, it's less than a month."

Of course, Mingzhu remembers Zhao Shi's birthday. In her previous life, she would prepare a birthday gift for him by herself every year. And Zhao Shi would come back every year after his birthday in the palace, so many of her gifts were smashed into her own hands.

She lowered her face, pretending to be shy, "I ordered a glazed hairpin in the jewelry shop a few days ago. Can you help me get it back if you have time in the afternoon?"

Biying nodded: "Well, good."

Mingzhu wanted to deliberately distract Biying, and when she came back and found that she was missing, it was too late to send someone to find her.

Biying also couldn't think that Mingzhu still had the thought of running away. In her opinion, His Royal Highness treated Mingzhu girl very well.

Lanterns were put on everywhere in Mingfu, and the servants were busy, and the prepared fireworks and fireworks were planned to be set off tonight.

There is a lively scene in the mansion, which makes you happy when you look at it.

Those brothers and sisters in Sanfang who like to be naughty and mischievous ran wildly towards Mingzhus yard with kites, yelling, and noisy.

"Sister, you set the kite higher!"

"This yard is too small, so I don't want to come here anymore. I hate the fifth sister."