22

The prince accepts concubines without much fanfare.

The betrothal gift was carried into the Ming Mansion not long after, and the big box of Batai contained all the good things that Jin Yuqiluo could not find.

Uncle Ming Jia was helped by someone after watching the betrothal gift, and he took a deep breath, "Prince, is this serious?"

"Master Ming, what are you talking about, is it possible that His Royal Highness will play you with this kind of thing?"

Uncle Ming family looked at the pile of gold and jade jewels with dim eyes. He really didn't expect this niece to live so well. I originally felt that she could enter the eyes of the prince, and it was a blessing to be a safe and secure outer room. Now she is the only concubine in the prince's backyard, which is really incredible.

Uncle Ming Jia swallowed his throat, barely held his mind, made his eyes look at the young man next to him, and gave him two bags of broken silver to thank him.

He then asked again: "His Royal Highness, when will I send people back?"

The concubine thinks that he does not need the three books and six rituals to get married, and he only needs to carry a small sedan chair to welcome people in and set a banquet.

"No, your Royal Highness has already written the name of the girl Mingzhu on the jade plate, and she is already in the Prince's Mansion. As for whether the girl Mingzhu will return to the Ming Mansion to visit relatives in the future, it is not something I can wait to know."

Uncle Ming Jia was shocked, "Is the name already recorded?"

"Yeah." After a pause, he said: "If there is nothing else, Master Ming, I will go back to your Highness first."

Uncle Mingjia personally sent people to the gate, until he couldn't even see his back and couldn't recover. He really couldn't understand the thoughts of His Royal Highness, and he didn't know the weight of Mingzhu in His Highness's heart.

If you don't care, you don't look like it.

The jade disc is a royal genealogy, not everyone can access it.

But if you really like it so much, you won't even ignore the matter of lifting a sedan chair and walking around the scene.

The uncle Ming family didn't even bother to think about things. Their Ming family's good fortune was pretty good, and they could still climb the crown of the prince.

Mingzhu only learned from Biying that she had become Zhao Shi's concubine.

The little maids who served her in the yard were both envious and happy for her.

Biying was holding the lamp, and the candlelight just illuminated her delicate and small face. Her skin was as white as Chunxue and delicate and flawless, and her face was beautiful and thrilling.

Biying said, "Girl, the guards outside the courtyard have been removed. Your Royal Highness will host a banquet in the palace tomorrow night."

Mingzhu had just freshened, her long hair spread out like a waterfall on her back, and her back looked slender and thin. She didn't seem to be very happy after listening. She turned her face slowly and looked at the window. She pointed to the window and asked: " Can you open it for me?"

The voice is soft and soft, and the expression is gentle and gentle. Biying felt a little distressed when she saw her like this.

She walked to the window and carefully raised the pane. The cold night wind came in.

Biying didn't know what had happened in the past half month. Except for the maid who delivered water and food, His Royal Highness did not allow anyone to see the Pearl girl, and the maid who delivered the food could not say a word to her.