Retirement is like a blow to the head. Everyone in the Ming family couldn't believe their ears.

The prince's mansion has just died. If the marriage is to be postponed, it is excusable, but how can we just give it up?

Mingru had been looking forward to marrying for many days, and suddenly knew this was a thunderbolt, and fainted directly.

There are divergent opinions about retiring. No one knows the inside story. Mingru, who had always been calm, hid in the house and cried for a few days, no matter how comforting her mother was.

Song Luan learned that his son's marriage was going bad again, so he was called to him, and wanted to have a good chat with him.

After a few days, Zhao Shi's figure looked thinner and thinner, and his robes were a bit empty. The sunlight above his head was reflected on his pale cheeks, his complexion was bleak.

Song Luan frowned, "You can tell me how to give up the marriage."

Zhao Shiwen replied, "It's not appropriate."

With such a good temper, Song Luan became angry after hearing these three words, "Then you didn't think it was inappropriate when you made a marriage with her?"

The corners of Zhao Shi's lips curled into a line, and he fell silent.

Song Luan really likes that obedient and soft girl from the Ming family. She looks good, has a good temper, and is timid and timid, but she speaks very sweetly. She thinks it fits her eyes.

Song Luan hasn't spoken to him in such a heavy tone for many years, "I never care about you, and I will never force you to do something. Since you like her, you are the one to marry after the betrothal gift, why? If you can say repentance, then repent? She will be sad too."

Zhao Shi laughed bitterly, not knowing how to explain to his mother that she thought the girl Ming was not the same.

"I have divorced, you can scold if you want to."

"I want to scold you!" Song Luan sighed, "You like her, and she likes you too, what are you tossing about?"

"I won't say anything else, she is still pregnant with a child, don't you even want your own child?"

Zhao Shi'an lowered his head quietly, his palms slowly clenched into fists, and hardly squeezed a few words out of his throat: "Nothing."

It's all gone.

nothing left.

Song Luan was startled after hearing these words. She rarely saw her son's expression. Her eyes were dark and there was no emotion on her face. There was a vaguely sadness in her cold and indifferent words.

"What's wrong with you?"

Song Luan looked at him at a loss, why was he still wronged?

Zhao Shi shook his head, "Mother, I'm fine."

Song Luan originally wanted to say that you don't look okay, so she swallowed it to her lips. In fact, when the child grows up, he is a lot stranger to her, and may not tell her what he thinks in his heart.

"If you think about it, marriage is not a trivial matter."

"Yeah. Father said the same."

"Don't listen to him, he can't say anything good." Song Luan got rid of this displeasure, and then said: "I will not force you to marry someone you don't want to marry, but you can't be irresponsible, child. You always have to raise it."

Zhao Zhijing was silent for a long time, and pulled the corners of his mouth laboriously. His smile was a bit ugly, and his throat was sour. He choked his throat and spit out the word "um".