101

Mrs. Hou is just such a son and can't see him in an accident. She was also complacent and said all the good things.

Madam Hou knew that there was a nasty relationship between the two sisters, but no matter what, the sisters should still have a little affection.

She laughed twice and said, "Mingru told me today that she is thinking of your sister in her heart."

Mingzhu admired Madam Hou's ability to open her eyes and tell nonsense. She didn't believe a word. Mingru hated her to the bone, fearing that she would die every day.

She herself didn't notice her lazily open air, a bit of Zhao Zhi's charm, cold, and scary: "Okay, I see."

Madam Hou endured her pretentious attitude, swallowed her suffocating breath, and said: "Your sister has washed her face in tears these few days. Without swallowing, I lost a few catties."

Mingzhu just wanted to laugh when she heard it, and she stopped back lukewarm: "Then please persuade her."

Madam Hou really didn't expect that she would be so cruel, the oil and salt won't get in, it was really annoying, the smile on the corner of her mouth couldn't hang up, and she gradually sank: "Is the prince really not doing this?"

Mingzhu's skin became paler by the sun, and her eyes were innocent: "I said, I can't help."

She blocked the dazzling sunlight with a veil, her eyes were cold and indifferent, and said: "Mrs. Hou, instead of counting on me, it is better to go to the temple to burn incense and do good deeds."

Madam Hou's face was blue and white, and she was so angry that she did not dare to offend her.

If you can't agree, then forget it.

Madam Hou puffed out the door. Mingru had been sitting in the carriage waiting. Seeing Madam Hous ugly face, she knew that she was angry in front of Mingzhu. She said: "I told you last night, I This sister, she only reads jokes, she won't reach out to help."

Madam Hou drank a glass of water to suppress her anger, and put her glass heavily on the table: "You shut up! Isn't it all to blame you!"

"It's not better than your concubine sister, and even your husband can't stand it. It's been a long time, and there is no movement in my stomach." Madam Hou counted out her guilt one by one, angered and exuberant: "Let our family hold back, this paragraph Time rarely shows up to me, I will get angry when I see you."

Mingru knows that she can't give birth to a child, which is where Madam Hou hates her most.

But it's not that she doesn't want to have a child, and that there is no fate or fate.

Mingru closed her mouth and said many mistakes.

Mrs. Hou was angrily and dropped the cup: "What is your concubine? How long has it been a princess? Our Nan'an Hou Mansion has not been defeated, so she dare to treat me with this attitude?!"

Mingru picked up the cup on the ground and said, "Mother calms down."

In the cold weather, Madam Hou was stunned and sweated out of anger: "The prince is spoiling her now, and she does not know where her tail is going. She is a humble person without family protection. Sooner or later, she will be unlucky. I don't believe it. She can stay in favor."

Madam Hou is both mean and grudges, the crown princess had better not ask her to catch the opportunity to fall into the pit, otherwise she would not miss the great opportunity and trample her to death.

Mingru frowned, and then calmly provoke: "Mother, you have also seen her attitude to this day, do you think she will deliberately...injure... public revenge..."