Mingzhu felt that his eyes were a little lonely, and the sudden silence was a bit embarrassing.

Mingzhu raised her face and squeezed a dry smile. She just said tactfully, "I dare not think about it."

It's not that she didn't dare to think, but she didn't want to at all.

Zhao Shi heard her fooling herself with false words, but said nothing.

He reached out and touched her cheek lightly, and the thin calluses left over years of writing made his fingertips feel a little rough.

There was some fever in the place where Mingzhu's face was touched by him. She took a deep breath, trying to explain something, but it sounded extremely blunt, "I'm just a concubine room, I don't want to think about things that don't belong to me, you can rest assured, Your Highness."

She almost swears to the heavens that she has absolutely no intentions.

These words reached Zhao Shi's ears, which were quite harsh, like a thorn in his flesh, causing bursts of pain that could not be ignored and shattering his unrealistic fantasy.

Zhao Shi's throat seemed to be blocked, and he swallowed his throat. He laughed, "Never mind."

She is really not good at lying, let alone covering up, what she is thinking in her heart can be seen from her clear and charming eyes.

Zhao Shi took her tight and walked steadily into the room.

Mingzhu quietly glanced at him with his eyes, and put his question behind him. There was another thing that was disturbed in his heart.

She took the initiative to pour a cup of tea to Zhao Shi, "His Royal Highness, otherwise you should continue to teach me Chinese calligraphy today."

She would rather copy those tedious books than let the doctor come over and check her pulse.

Zhao Shi didn't know when she became so easy to learn, and she had discussed with him not to practice calligraphy last moment, and now she changed her mind.

He asked amusedly: "Aren't you tired?"

Mingzhu shook her head, "Not tired."

Zhao Shi found the copybook he had written before, put it in front of her, and studied the water for her, "You can practice according to this copybook."

He writes a good handwriting for her to practice, and it doesn't feel wasted.

Mingzhu sank his heart, and then the light from the square window lattice, quietly stood at the desk and practiced the writing for half an hour, and then copied the entire article.

Zhao Shi praised her once.

Mingzhu also felt that her handwriting was not as ugly as before, and she could still read it out anyway.

Before she was happy, there was a small servant outside the door, saying that the doctor had already invited over and was waiting outside the hospital.

Zhao Zhi's voice was faint, "Let him in."

Mingzhu didn't expect that she would still not be able to avoid this, her heart fell down, and she was really uneasy.

Mingzhu collected the paper, pen and inkstone, her face was stained with ink and she didn't notice it. A little black fell on her snow-white skin, looking funny and cute.

Zhao Shi saw it and didn't remind her, the corners of her mouth couldn't help but her smile was fleeting.

Mingzhu slowly walked up to him, pulled his sleeve twice with her soft fingers, and said softly, "Your Highness, I don't want to take medicine."