Song Huaiqing didn't make a sound for a long time, his deep eyes fell on Mingzhu's profile, and then he looked away without a trace.

A few years have passed, Mingzhu still seems to have not changed, her figure is thin and graceful, and the pure smile of hibiscus comes out of the water, which is thrilling and intriguing.

Song Huaiqing has lived for so many years. What kind of woman hasn't been seen, and there are many people in his backyard. He is not a person who will be dazzled by beauty.

I can't blame him for being so obsessed and threatening to threaten her that day in Yangzhou City.

She smiled pure and beautiful, and her eyes seemed to have hooks at the end of her eyes, resembling a lotus and a rose, her beauty was indeed very moving.

When the men saw her, they wanted to take her as their own, so they could keep her in the backyard.

Song Huaiqing didn't know if Mingzhu had told Zhao Shi about the threats he had made to her. Most of them didn't say it.

A bit of regret flashed in Song Huaiqing's heart, and the melancholy of inexplicable melancholy was fleeting.

It's really a pity.

If she were still a concubine, things would be much easier.

Song Huaiqing returned to his senses, turned his head to look at Zhao Shi's face, and asked in a low voice: "Why did your Highness suddenly become ill? Is he still so sick?"

Zhao Shi said perfunctorily: "I didn't pay attention to adding clothes at night."

Song Huaiqing raised his eyebrows, "His Royal Highness does not seem to have a wind chill."

His complexion was too pale, and his face became thinner.

Zhao Shi glanced at him sideways, straightened the corners of his mouth, and replied coldly, "It's really cold."

Song Huai finished the count and did not continue to ask. He came today and brought some premium supplements, ginseng antler bird's nest, everything.

But whether he came to visit Zhao Shi, or has other selfish motives, only he himself knows.

Mingzhu hugged the child on her lap, broke two newly sprout branches, and taught her daughter to make a wreath.

Xiaoman's chubby hands are so clumsy that he can't learn how to learn.

A child who is almost three years old will already be shy, and may feel ashamed. He threw down the branch in his hand and buried his face in his mother's arms, and said with a grin: "I don't want to learn."

Mingzhu left her alone and touched her head, "Okay."

Mingzhu made two wreaths at once and placed them in her fleshy palms, "Okay, isn't it pretty?"

Xiaoman squeezed it tightly and couldn't put it down, she nodded, "Pretty, I like it."

All Mingzhu's mind was on her daughters, and she didn't notice anyone behind them.

Zhao Shi didn't like others staring at Zhuzhu before, and now he does the same. He said, "Let's go."

Song Huaiqing narrowed his eyes and said casually: "Your daughter has the same personality as you."

"Yes?"

Song Huaiqing smiled slightly, "Don't you see it?"

Zhao Shi thought for a while, "I do." He turned his eyes and asked thoughtfully: "Why, do you want a baby too?"

Song Huaiqing's smile at the corner of his mouth stagnated a little, "Not in a hurry."

Zhao Shi remembered that there were a lot of women in Song Huaiqing's backyard.