Zhao Zhi's heart was empty, his face gradually grayed, and he tried his best to restrain his emotions.

The dagger he was holding in his palm seemed to be poked into his heart. He swallowed the astringent throat, his tight eye sockets were a bit swollen and painful, and there was a layer of dark and cold fog crawling in front of his eyes, which concealed his happiness and anger. .

Zhao Shi's voice sounded a little carelessly, "How clean do you think Wei Chiyu is?"

Half sarcasm and half ridicule.

Wei Chi has been over the past two years, with aggressive means, doing things ruthlessly, simply and neatly, leaving no leeway. Only then did he stabilize his position, and he also had a lot of human lives on his hands.

Mingzhu pursed her lips in silence, and the complexion she finally developed on her face became ugly again.

Zhao Shi was both sad and annoyed by what she had just said. It was obvious that he loved her smile so much, but the smile that overflowed from the corners of her eyes and eyebrows really plunged into his flesh, and he was so painful.

Zhao Shi squeezed Mingzhu's wrist forcefully, not giving her a chance to escape, her thin lips pursed faintly, and her tone did not fluctuate. I'm afraid he can't even remember how many lives were there."

Mingzhu trembled lightly all over her body, the thin cloth was close to her body, and the hem of the light gauze skirt was shaking with it. She was in a hurry to go out and didn't care about changing her clothes, but her clothes were breathable but looked a little thin.

She seemed to be shaking with anger, and she was not as good at talking as him, and she didn't even refute for a while.

When Mingzhu was angry and anxious at first, she blushed easily and her neck turned red. There were gilt and red agate eardrops hanging on the pink-white earlobes, shaking, as if they were about to fall off.

Seeing her avoiding herself like a snake and scorpion, Zhao Zhi felt really uncomfortable and almost vomiting blood. Why does she hate him more than before?

He knew he couldn't be anxious. When he arbitrarily snatched her from Ming's house, he didn't intend to take her heart.

But people's hearts are greedy.

He wanted her to really like him, even if she smiled at him.

Mingzhu raised her eyes, her clear and bright eyes fixedly staring at him, "What about this?"

She went on to say: "I don't know how many people he killed. I don't know if he is as scheming as you said. I only know that he has never hurt me or forced me to do things that I don't like."

Mingzhu never asked Wei Chiyu about official affairs, and he never took the affairs of the mansion in front of her and told her.

Zhao Shi was very angry, didn't she always think he was cruel and cold-blooded? The same thing falls on Wei Chiyu's head, how is his attitude very different?

His fingers gently pinched her chin, and his cold breath fell on the side of her neck.

Mingzhu tried to make a profit, but did not break away. She raised her face slightly and looked directly at the man's dark eyes. She said, "Even if he is a prisoner now, you can't even let the doctor look at him."

The breath that was stuck in Zhao Shi's chest lingered, "Whoever catches the person, you go to whom, this matter has nothing to do with me."

He just pushed the boat along the river.

If Wei Chiyu died in prison before the case was cleared, he could only be blamed for his bad life.

Mingzhu pushed him away, looking at him with red eyes full of resentment.