Mingzhu's attitude is indeed not good, speaking like soft thorns.

Zhao Shi didn't mind being shaken by her cold face, grabbed her wrist, frowned and asked, "What did he say to you?"

Mingzhu was getting angry at the moment, earning her wrist. However, Zhao Shi pinched her wrist phalanx very hard. She was not happy and said, "He asked me to take care of you and hug you this big tree."

Zhao Shi frowned when he heard it. He naturally knew what virtue her father was. No spine and no ability.

Zhao Shi clasped her waist tightly, clasped his fingers, and did not shy away from getting close to her in front of other people. He turned his head and coaxed her in a low voice, "Don't be annoyed, don't listen to what he said."

Mingzhu had a stern face, even a very stingy smile.

Song Huai was not surprised early in the morning. After a period of time, the pearl seemed to have become more beautiful. His eyebrows were clear, his face was round and white, and it was like a fresh peach that was just picked. It was sweet and attractive.

He couldn't help but look at it a few more times.

It may be that the weather has been too sultry recently, and Mingzhu's heart is impetuous, and she doesn't like seeing strangers, and her temper is a little uncontrollable, "Don't hold me, I'm sweating all over."

Zhao Zhi's temper was surprisingly good, so he added two more basins of ice to the room.

Mingzhu still seemed dissatisfied, lowered her head and looked down, absent-mindedly holding her fingers to play.

Zhao Shi was helpless, "Don't scratch your hands."

She has delicate skin and slender nails, and she is afraid of breaking her skin after a few pinches.

Mingzhu whispered: "You leave me alone."

Zhao Shi squeezed her finger, "Is it boring?"

Mingzhu pursed the corner of her mouth, "I want to go back."

Zhao Shi pretended that she could not see her resistance, and gently held her thin wrist with her warm palm, "Let's go shopping in the street first."

Song Huaiqing looked at the back of the two people leaving, after a while, he quietly retracted his gaze, raised the wine glass in front of him, and swallowed it on his back. The strong alcohol burned his throat, causing a slight tingling.

Suddenly, he didn't know what he thought of, and a smile filled with irony appeared at the corner of his mouth.

He was really a ghost, and he was so obsessed with his mind that Xiao started thinking about such a woman.

Only beauty, no talent, cowardly character, and unbearable family background.

A few years ago, when he saw Zhao Zhiru alive half-dead as the walking dead, he did look down on him a little bit in his heart. Isn't it just a dead concubine? She looks pretty, just find someone more prettier than her.

It turns out that some people in this world are really addicted.

Gu Wenxuan, who was sitting next to him, asked casually, "Master Song, why have you been staring at the princess just now?"

Song Huaiqing didn't answer. He hugged the little girl who was standing next to him and pouring him wine, put the person on his lap, and said with a smile: "It's nothing, it's just a long time since I have seen such a ignorant person. "

Gu Wenxuan was stunned for two seconds, and said: "The princess is indeed a little headstrong."

Song Huaiqing thought about her fleeing to death, and the corners of her lips raised, and she smiled mockingly, "She doesn't know good and bad."