The white snow fell all over the sky, pressing on the blue tiles of the eaves.

The red wall is white and snowy, and everything is quiet.

At this moment, no sound is better than a sound. Mingzhu looks at the man standing in the snow from the eyes of an outsider. His figure is thin and tall, and there is an icy chill from his back.

Mingzhu wanted to see the expression on Zhao Shi's face at this time. Although she couldn't see it, she could guess that it was expressionless. It was as simple as a sentence that she said casually.

The resentment that Mingzhu hid in her heart was immediately hooked up, hating him for being too cruel, hating him for chaos and finally abandoning.

She gritted her teeth with hatred. If it weren't a dream, she would rush over and die with him.

Mingzhu was awakened by Biying, with cold sweat on her back.

Mingzhu was a little annoyed. After all, she hadn't dreamed of Zhao Shi in her previous life for a long time, and she almost forgot his frosty face.

She sat on the bed with her quilt in her hands, "What are you doing to wake me up?"

She also wanted to hear what Zhao Shi would say and how people killed her.

Biying's expression was hard to say, "You have a nightmare."

"No."

"The slave maid saw you stretched out your hands in the air, still yelling about who you were going to choke to death, and you almost rolled off the bed."

Mingzhu was a little uncomfortable on her face, but she would not admit to such embarrassment. She asked, "Really?"

"The servant girl saw it with his own eyes."

"I don't remember." Mingzhu said vaguely.

She woke up with tired limbs, as if she had been in a fight with someone, exhausting her energy.

Knowing that the girl Mingzhu is greedy and delicious recently, she smiled at her and said, "The kitchen has made two kinds of Cantonese pastries. Get up and taste them."

When Mingzhu heard the pastries she loves to eat, she couldn't even lift her energy. She licked her lips and whispered, "But I want to eat oily skin noodles today."

"The slave and maid will now go and ask the people in the kitchen to prepare it for you."

"is it okay?"

"sure."

There have been a group of people in the kitchen. After all, they are the chefs selected from the palace. Not only do they cook delicious food, they also have a different vision from others. No one will be taken lightly, and no one will be offended.

Mingzhu squeezed the soft flesh on her stomach. Knowing that she had gained a lot of weight, she didn't intend to control her appetite. She was irritated by greedy insects. She reminded her again: "Put more chili noodles."

Rao Biying felt a little weird, "When did the girl become so spicy?"

Mingzhu has been dressed in her clothes, plain-clothed jackets and skirts, curled up, like a clear summer lotus in summer, full of blooming branches stained with sweet and sticky dew in the morning.

Biying felt that the girl Mingzhu had become pretty again, and the amorous feelings in her brows and eyes were different from those of other girls. It may also be because of the weight, it looks like it has been well moisturized.

Mingzhu fastened the last button on her dress, and she said, "I don't know, maybe the weather is not so hot, and my appetite has improved."

She thought about this question seriously, and said: "Moreover, spicy food can relieve the greasiness. Now I feel sick when I think of the sweet cake I ate before."