Zhao Shi raised his eyes, and his cold gaze floated on the little girl's body.

The little girl was raised by her family and a little fat, her cheeks are fleshy, soft and white, and she looks very pinched, her hair is tied into two round tweeted, and she has a lovely and soft face, but her expression is majestic. stern.

With an unhappy face, Xiao Man raised her neck and stared at the man in front of her. Her dark pupils were clean and free of any impurities. She ordered him fiercely, "Hurry up and take me home!"

She hadn't eaten any candy, and she was even carried to a strange place.

Angry angry super angry.

Zhao Shi was amused by her childish tone. He took two steps forward. The wide-sleeved veil was raised with the movement. The flickering skirt and the dull look on his face added a bit of solemnity. Cold sense of distance. He knelt down and looked at her and asked, "Where is your father?"

Xiaoman opened his eyes, "What is a father? Is it delicious?"

The rich scent of milk on the little girl entered the tip of the man's nose, and he frowned slightly. Even a two or three-year-old child could not even know his parents.

Zhao Shi himself didn't realize that his patience was surprisingly good at this moment. His voice was faint, and he couldn't tell whether he was gentle or serious. He asked, "What about your mother?"

"Mother is waiting for me at home! You have to send me back soon."

This tone of command made people laugh and laugh.

Zhao Shi felt that the mother who could lose all the children was not very reliable. He squatted down, looked into the eyes of the little girl, and said to her in a flat and straightforward tone: "Your mother lost you."

Xiaoman got up hard by herself, she said, "So you have to send me back."

Zhao Shi smiled, "We don't need to send it. If your mother didn't deliberately drop you, she will find it by herself."

But looking at the clothes on the little girl is not like a poor house, she can't even support a child. Wearing gold and silver, white and tender, it is probably because her mother was too careless to even know that the child was lost.

Xiao Man puffed up her mouth. She didn't think of herself as an outsider at all, so she asked bravely, "Xiao Man is hungry! Want to eat sweets!"

Zhao Shi laughed at her for having tooth decay and was made porridge for her.

The people in the kitchen boiled the shrimp porridge, and when it was served, the fragrance would overflow. Xiaoman was carried to the table, and the maid rounded her bib.

The little girl looked at the porridge on the table, her mouth was very picky, she turned her face and said, "I don't want to drink it."

If she changes to someone else, Zhao Shi will make her hungry.

"Then what do you want to eat?"

"I want to eat candy."

"No."

"Then I don't want to eat shrimp." Before the problem of Xiaoman's picky eater, Mingzhu had a headache. Anyway, she couldn't change her daughter's bad habits, so she had no choice but to accommodate.

Zhao Shi raised his eyebrows, and he didn't eat shrimps either. He waved his hand and asked people to remove the shrimp porridge, "There is nothing you don't eat except this."

Xiao Man broke his fingers and counted seriously, "Don't eat mandarin fish, don't eat green vegetables, don't eat bracken, don't eat lettuce, don't eat rotten eggs, don't..."