It was just after the beginning of spring, and the temperature was severely cold at night. The rustling cold wind hit the face, and the ice pierced into the bone.

Mingzhu asked the maid to borrow a cloak, wrapped her daughter tightly, hugged her in her arms, and brought home.

The little girl was sleeping, her cheeks flushed, and her body exuded a sweet smell.

Mingzhu put her lightly on the bed and checked her body carefully, but she was completely relieved when she found no obvious injuries.

Mingzhu was in a cold sweat, and the single clothes she was wearing were soaked in sweat. It pressed tightly against her skin, suddenly giving birth to a little chill.

She turned around and saw Hong Ling, who was afraid to step forward. She sighed and couldn't say too much to her, "Don't be so careless next time."

Hongling was almost scared to death during the day. Now that she thinks about it, she wants to cry a little bit. She has always been careless and hesitated at this moment, not knowing what to say, blushing, especially ashamed, "I will never take her alone again. went out."

"You have been tired for a day too, so sit down and rest for a while."

Hong Ling obediently listened to her and sat on the soft side, rubbing her stiff and sore thighs.

Mingzhu went to change into clean clothes, and used a wooden hairpin to pull up her long hair, and then took the food that had been cold on the table to the kitchen to heat it up.

Its just a pity that the chicken soup doesnt taste great after its heated. Mingzhu brought the hot food back to the table, "Hongling, come and eat."

Hong Ling buried his face in a very small voice, "Okay."

She took a small step and walked to Mingzhu and sat down. For a while, she still couldn't get through the hurdle in her heart. She looked up and grumbled with hunger.

Mingzhu helped her with a bowl of soup and pushed it in front of her, "After drinking the soup, it's appetizing."

There is also her favorite chicken drumstick in the bowl.

Hong Ling raised his hand and wiped the corner of his eyes, with a bit of force, and her red eyes became even redder by her rubbing. She said thank you, and drank the soup silently.

Mingzhu herself was not very hungry, she was too tired after being overwhelmed with great sadness and joy. She really couldn't give up her appetite, but she still ate a la carte with Hongling.

After dinner, Hongling took the initiative to wash the bowl. Its not early. She should have gone to bed after finishing her work. After all, she couldnt get past the hurdles in her heart. So she knocked open the door of Mingzhus room and said a few words of sorry to her with red eyes, "Zhuzhu, Im so sorry. Its not intentional."

"I know." Mingzhu felt uncomfortable looking at her like this.

Hong Ling raised a pair of bright red eyes, and said pitifully, "Can you not be angry with me?"

Mingzhu was startled, and then smiled, "I am not angry anymore."

At first, I heard that she had lost her child. She was indeed angry and anxious. Later, when she was busy looking for the child, she couldn't be angry. She was also wrong in this matter. When Xiaoman was clamoring for her in the afternoon, she should make time to hug her.

Hong Ling calmed down a little, "Just don't be angry with me."

She was afraid that Mingzhu would be angry, so she didn't want her.