❨ 030 ❩

୨ ♡ ୧

୨ ♡ ୧

Devon returned almost immediately with a small suitcase slung over his shoulder. He had some things he had bought for his camera. Edward wasn't exactly sure what all those accessories were, but he let Devon do his thing.

It didn't take long for Devon to set up the room to start taking photos; he wanted to take advantage of natural light and maybe have the chance to take some with the sunset glow.

Once everything was arranged, it was time to start the photoshoot. Devon looked at Edward with a smile as he placed his camera on the nightstand.

"Do you want full-body shots, or do you prefer ones like you saw on the bed? I have some ideas where you're sitting on that chair over there," Devon said.

Edward felt a flutter in his stomach as he looked into Devon's darkening eyes. "I'll let you decide," he spoke in a soft voice.

Devon approached, placing both hands on the collar of Edward's shirt and slowly unbuttoning it, all under Cullen's watchful gaze. His fingers gently brushed Edward's skin, who just wished to feel a bit more.

Once he reached the last button, he returned his hands to Edward's chest to slide the shirt off his body. It was beautiful.

"You don't need to take off your pants, but you could unbutton the belt and lower them a bit, to the pelvis," Devon suggested.

Edward followed the instructions, but he couldn't stop looking into Devon's eyes. He wanted to taste his lips again, to get closer and never let go, but right now, he had to be patient. Things would happen in their own time.

"Anything else?" Edward asked with a small smile.

Devon thought for a moment and approached him to ruffle his hair.

"There you go, now you can lie down," Devon said.

Edward headed to the bed, which Devon had arranged beforehand, and he sank into the beautiful and soft white covers. Edward felt a bit foolish because he had no idea what to do or how to position himself; he had never done anything like this.

"Relax; you're very tense," Devon told him while opening the curtains, grateful for the full-wall window on the penultimate floor. "I'll tell you what to do."

Edward nodded, but he couldn't shake off the odd feeling. Not in a bad way, just everything felt so intimate and personal. He liked it, but he wasn't sure how to react.

"Is it okay if I sit on your legs?" Devon asked, already holding his camera.

Edward nodded; the daylight reflected on his skin, and Devon couldn't help but feel excited. He liked it, even more than he would admit to himself.

The boy took off his shoes and climbed onto the bed, sitting on Edward's thighs. Edward watched him from his place, waiting for the next instruction.

"All right. Now relax and turn your head to the left, slightly up, and put your right hand on your nape. Put your right hand between your neck and collarbone."

Edward did as instructed. He still felt a bit shy about it, but he trusted Devon's good eye and, in general, trusted him.

Devon took a couple of photos in that pose and then lowered the camera.

"Now, put both hands behind your nape and look at the lens."

Edward adjusted and looked toward where Devon had his camera.

"Like this?" Edward asked.

Devon showed a smile. "Perfect," he took another photo and then placed a hand on Edward's abdomen for another shot, including his hand. "Can I put a couple of fingers in your mouth?"

Edward nodded.

Devon took a few more pictures. However, he began to feel his pants getting increasingly uncomfortable. Edward looked so sensual, and without tension, the photos perfectly captured everything about him.

"Now, I'll get down. Can you lie face down?"

Edward didn't want Devon to move away, but since his counterpart seemed so happy taking pictures, he didn't say anything and complied.

Over twenty minutes passed of an intense photoshoot in different poses, both on the bed and later on the sofa.

"I'd like to take some silhouette photos later, if you don't mind," Devon said.

"I'm pleased to be your model," Edward said.

When they finished the photos, Devon handed Edward a robe before he went into the bathroom to take a bath. Devon sat on the bed, waiting to hear the water running, and then took care of his little problem that he had managed to hide all this time.

Once he heard the water running, he unbuttoned his pants and put his hand in his underwear. He fell onto the bed, closing his eyes and thinking of Edward naked beneath him.

His hand moved slowly at first, wanting to prolong the moment. Still, he remembered he couldn't take too long because Edward would come out any moment. He was about to finish, but Edward came out of the bathroom, and they locked eyes. Devon smiled a little as he looked at Cullen, and instead of stopping, he kept moving his hand under the watchful gaze of his counterpart.

Edward wasn't sure what to do, but he knew he didn't want to just stand there doing nothing. He approached Devon, kissed him forcefully, and took his hand to help him with his little problem.

"Sorry," Edward murmured when they separated for a moment. "I should have helped you with this earlier."

Devon shook his head, and it was his turn to close his eyes, feeling great pleasure with Edward's assistance. When Devon felt he was close, he took Edward by the nape to kiss him again fiercely. Edward didn't seem as shy anymore and followed Devon's rhythm.

As soon as it was over, he collapsed on the bed with a laugh, and Edward sat beside him.

"It's strange," Devon spoke after a moment. "I never thought you and I would get to this... so soon."

Edward also lay down on the bed next to Devon, and he leaned in to kiss him, this time more gently.

"I'm not good with these things," Edward began. "But I'd like you to teach me more things. I really want to be with you in every way possible, if you allow me."

Devon smiled a little. A world of emotions nested inside him, but they all merged into one—Edward Cullen.

"Of course," Devon said, caressing his face. "But let's take it slow. There's no rush."

Edward nodded with a smile before kissing him again.