thanks!

୨ ♡ ୧

okay, I'm not really sure what to say.  It's the first story I've written in English, so I apologize for any mistakes you might find.  Still, I thank you very much for going to the end, it means a lot to me.

It's the first time in nine years that I've written a male character x male oc jsjsjs fic and it's weird

It's the first time in nine years that I've written a male character x male oc jsjsjs fic and it's weird.  I honestly didn't expect it to be so well received but I thank you very much for the support you gave to this little story.  It was a little new for me to write about this type of relationship and at first I thought it wouldn't turn out very well because I wasn't very sure how to cover many topics.  But I made it, at least that's what I want to believe jsjsj

I feel like I needed to go a little deeper into things and have Devon interact with more characters but suddenly I didn't know how to do it.  I would have liked him to interact with the Cullens a little more but maybe that's something I'll fix in the future.  I also feel that the last chapters were very fast and everything happened very suddenly but I really didn't want to drag it out and make an unnecessary plot that would become boring.

When I realized, I had already reached the end of my ideas and it was very strange because I didn't want to let go of this story but I knew I couldn't drag it out forever.

I became very fond of my babies Devon, Ronan and Edward but I am honestly quite satisfied with the final result.  I think it could have been better but I'm still fine with how it turned out.

I really thank you for all the support, both here and on tiktok jsjsjs and I hope you enjoyed this little story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

If you have any suggestions for another story that you would like to read on my profile, don't forget to comment, I will take into account everything you tell me.  It can be from this or any other fandom, with a male oc or fem oc.  Your suggestions always help me create new content.

So without further ado, I say goodbye to this story for now but don't forget to check out my profile, maybe you will find something that you like.  You can also follow me when I upload new stories.

Don't forget to leave your opinion about the story whether you liked it or not :p It would be strange if you got this far without liking the story but there are every case that I better not even tell you about.

Anyway.  I really won't get tired of thanking you because, believe it or not, your votes and comments always encouraged me to continue writing this and not leave it aside.

The tqm, don't forget to take awita and eat correctly.

P.S.  I must admit that I was inspired by reading loads of omegaverse to write this

Nova says goodbye ❤️✨ see you very soon