❨ 035 ❩

୨ ♡ ୧

୨ ♡ ୧

· · · ─── 6 years later ─── · · ·

" And how's art school?" Charlie asked Devon.

Devon, holding hands with Edward, smiled proudly.

"Very well. I'll be presenting a photography exhibition in a very important building in New York next month. I'll send you an invitation, and I hope you can make it."

"Glad to hear that. We'll definitely be there," Charlie replied sincerely. "And what about you, Edward? I can't recall what you were studying."

"History," he reminded him. "We're in the same faculty, though we don't see each other as often during class hours."

Charlie nodded. "I see. I'm glad things are going well for both of you."

"Please take your seats!" Bella's mother, who was running around, shouted.

"Well, I'll go with Bella," Charlie told the two boys. "She's probably nervous right now and needs her father."

Devon smiled. "Of course, Charlie. See you later."

After Charlie left, Ronan appeared and hugged both boys from behind.

"Eddy, doesn't it feel weird attending your ex's wedding?"

Edward rolled his eyes. "Not really. If anything, I'm surprised she invited us all, especially with all these wolves around." He glanced around.

"Didn't Carlisle make a peace treaty with Jacob and Sam?" Devon commented.

"It's still strange. I'm not entirely used to it."

Ronan chuckled. "Wolves are cute." He looked around. "But none as cute as my Devon." He quickly kissed Devon's cheek and stepped back when Edward gave him a threatening look. "Have you thought about my proposal for a threesome?" Ronan teased, but Edward only got more annoyed.

"Say one more word, and I swear I'll set you on fire while you sleep." Edward moved Devon away from Ronan and placed his hand on his waist, exerting pressure.

Devon laughed and also placed his hand on Edward's waist, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ignore him," Devon said, and Ronan burst into laughter.

Suddenly, they heard a thud, and the three of them looked around to find one of the wolves kneeling while staring at Ronan. Ronan frowned and looked at Devon and Edward; the latter seemed to be holding back laughter.

"What's wrong with him? Why is he looking at me like that?" Ronan asked.

Edward approached his brother to whisper something in his ear.

"It seems a wolf has imprinted on you," he murmured.

Ronan smiled with satisfaction and some pride at hearing that. He adjusted his expensive and stylish jacket and approached the wolf, leaning forward because the poor creature was still kneeling and couldn't think clearly.