Chapter 14- A girl like Harley

"Two more weeks,"I looked at the cast on my leg. "All this for a broken ankle."

"You should let us sign it,"May smiled at it.

"Eww, no. I don't want a bunch of kids writing on my white cast," I put a french frie in my mouth."The colorful markers won't go good with my black anyway."

Danny sat next to me and May got up and walked off. "What's her problem?,"he chuckled.

I raised a brow at him and squinted my eyes. "You should know."

"Why..should I know?"

"Well,"I picked up my Capri sun,"Whatever it is, it's your fault. What did you do to her?" I shook the juice pouch. "Since when do they give out frozen juice?"

"Questions Harley. The interrogations end today."

I shook my head. "When you answer my questions they'll stop."

He shook his head and got up. When he saw Flynn walking over, he sat back down.

"Hey,"Flynn sat on my other side. He put his hand on my back,"How are you doing?"

Danny raised his brows. "We're fine, thank you."

Flynn looked at him. "O..kay?" He looked at me. "Harley, how are YOU doing?"

"I'm fine,"I took a sip of my capri sun.

"Whenever you're ready for me to take you to class, I'll be over there."

"With your table of sluts,"Danny rolled his eyes.

"Whoa, what did you just say?,"Flynn looked at him.

"I'm sure you heard me, pretty boy."

"Actually, I don't think I heard you clearly."

"What are you deaf?"

"Danny,"I looked at him.

"You need to leave my girlfriend alone,"he shouted.

"Danny!,"I sipped my capri sun again, nervously.

"No Harley. He needs to back off."

"Everyone's staring,"I whispered.

"How about you back off? You treat her like garbage."

"Look who's talking."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"You treat all your girls like garbage. Just back away from mine."

Flynn pushed him behind my back.

"Guys stop!,"I shouted, trying to see what was going on behind me. I couldn't get up, because of the cast obviously. "I can't have you two cat fighting behind me."

Danny pushed him back. "Stay away from my girlfriend!"

"Come on guys!"

Flynn stood up. "I'm warning you man. Do not push me again."

Danny stood up and walked over to him, pushing him to the ground. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Flynn quickly got up and threw a punch at him. In the process, he hit me in the back, causing me to drop my freezing cold capri sun on my lap. There was juice spraying all over me.

I groaned, the shouted,"HOLY MOTHER OF FU-"

* * *
I stood in the bathroom with May.

"You know the white gym pants and black t-shirt don't look too bad together,"she tied the lace for me. "Might make a new fashion trend. Harley's new trend. Gym pants and a t-shi-"

"May!..,"I looked down at her,"Be quiet. We're in a stall together. This is awkward enough...When you went to get me the pants did you see Flynn and Danny?"

"Yep."

"How's Flynn?"

"How's Flynn?,"May looked up at me. "He beat the crap out of Danny."

"I know that, but is he suspended or-

Some girls walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah, I know,"one of them laughed,"Flynn would never fight over a girl like Harley."

"She's like freaking Wednesday from the Adams family,"another one giggled.

"More like the mother. No one would screw her."

"She's just desperate."

I clenched my fists and growled. I was about to go curse them out but May held me back.

"You've got a broken leg,"she whispered. "We can't take them."

"We?"

"Duh, I would fight for you."

I smiled at her, then I unlocked the door and I limped out of the stall.

The girls looked shocked to see me.

I smiled at them. "Megan, Veronica,"I nodded at them.

They stood in silence.

I washed my hands. "You know guys, I actually agree with you. Flynn would never fight over Harley. I mean, she practically hates him." I shut the water off. "Besides, she's isn't like you guys. She doesn't drop her underwear every time he passes by."

You should've seen the mixed emotions on their faces. Embarrassment, devastation and anger, all in one.

May was cracking up behind me.

I started hopping out of the bathroom with a huge grin, until one of them decided to push me down. I fell to the floor. I watched them walk past me. I was helpless. They were so lucky I was.