Chapter 63- Maymas

Song: Cash Cash- Take me home ft. Bebe Rexha 

Elle King- Ex's & Oh's

Oh and again, I'm black so there's no racism..or I'd be offending myself.

I held May's hands and danced with her.

"Did you choose the songs I like?,"she asked with a grin.

"Yep. We're celebrating you. So, we're playing your favorite songs. Besides, I like them.."

She started setting up to cry again.

"..too. May,"I tilted my head and smiled at her.

"I'm just so happy,"she fanned her eyes. "Am I being one of those girls?"

"You're being one of those girls."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Just don't cry all night." I looked at Flynn.

He was standing by the DJ with a glass in his hand, watching everyone dance. He looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back.

"May I steal this dance?,"Hayden put his hand in front of May.

"You May,"she giggled and walked away with him into the crowd.

I quickly walked into the kitchen. "Is the snacks okay? Anything finished? What do I need to go get more of?"

"Harley,"Brandy looked at me,"Calm down. We've got enough of everything. Just go dance or something."

I sighed and walked back over to the living room.

"Hey Harley,"a boy called me.

I walked over to him. "What?"

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"..Yeah. Why?"

"No reason,"he smiled.

I turned around and his friend grabbed my hand. I yanked it away and turned towards them.

"He thinks it's weird that you're dancing with your best friend while you have a girlfriend,"she shook her head.

"Okay?,"I shrugged. "She doesn't mind so I don't think you should either." I walked away from them.

I sat down on the couch and sighed. This wasn't really my thing..unless I was drunk. I looked around the place then I noticed a familiar shaped head. "Heather?,"I furrowed my brows at her as she walked over to me. "What are you doing here?"

"I was invited by a friend."

"Who?"

"Heather!,"Brandy shouted running over to her and hugging her. "This is Heather. Flynn's girlfriend."

"Ex girlfriend,"we both said at the same time then glared at each other.

"Wait, you guys broke up?"

"Yep,"Heather shrugged. "He wanted dark barbie here."

I rolled my eyes.

Brandy looked at me. She looked relieved. I guess she was thinking that I was making out with her friend's boyfriend in the kitchen the other day. "So you two have met?"

"We have,"Heather squinted at me. "She's my bff's girlfriend."

Brandy looked at me and raised her brows. "Heather why don't you go get us drinks. I need to talk to Harley."