Last Message Before the 18th

Hey Awesome people! Sooo, three more days till the new book. Now, I have to explain somethings about the book since I've already written chapters in other books connected to this one.

For those of you who don't know, there is a book about Harley and Flynn's son called "Could you be more stupid" ( Not the best book I've written but..). In that book, Harley explains some events that went down while she was in college. I think it would be best if you guys read them. (Chapters 57, 58, 59)  They may be republished in the sequel but it would help you understand Flynn and Harley's situation better, especially Flynn's.

The sequel (The Good Girl Kicked Me In the Shin With Her Stiletto Heels) will be written in three P.O.Vs. Flynn's, Harley's, and Oliver's ( Flynn's roommate.) The reason for this is because Oliver plays a very big part in the whole book. You'll understand later.

Read book description below.

| | |
♡♡♡

*  *  *

Flynn Skylar is finally in college. He's now in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend Harley and it seems like they're falling apart. He now has to pick up the pieces of their relationship while trying to help his socially awkward dorm mate Oliver get the girl he believes is right for him.

* * *
Oliver stared at the Danny. I furrowed my brows and squinted at him then at her. She folded her arms and glared at me.

"So you're telling me,"she titled her head," you let your girlfriend go all the way across the country to college and you expect your relationship to last?"

"Well...I mean...people do it..don't they?"

"And ninety-nine point nine percent of them don't last. You need to get your girl, Flynn-"

"Hey,"Oliver smirked at her. "With a face like yours I would never let you go to another country."

"Excuse me?,"she squinted at him.

I chuckled and looked at the floor, feeling the embarrassment for him. "Oliver."

He looked at me.

"No,"I looked at him and shook my head.

"Why? I mean, she's gorgeous."

She had a smirk on her cheek but he had to mess it up.

"And with a body like hers-"

"Hey,"she frowned. "I am not an object."

"But you have curves like one."

Embarrassment flushed her face.

"I'm sorry,"I sighed. "He's not really good with self expression-"

She launched foward to attack him so I stepped in the way.

Before I knew it, she had kicked me in the shin with her stiletto heels and walked away.

I held my shin and hopped on one leg staring up at Oliver. "Really, man?"

*  *  *

I hope you guys are interested and when you read those chapters written for Harley in "Could You Be More Stupid" you will be. I'm excited and I can't wait to share what I've written so far with you. I'll see you beautiful people there!