Chapter 80- Sweet, Innocent Eva

I really didn't want this to sound too much like "Faking it" but even though I've never watch the show, I think a few parts are sounding like it. Just let me know.

I'll post the next chapter around 7-9pm

Flynn P.O.V:

I stood in the locker room. I pulled my shirt off and stuffed in in my bag.

One of the guys walked over to me and gave me a fist bump. "I knew you were a player but, man, two chicks?"

"What are you talking about?,"I picked up my towel off the bench.

"Eva and Harley."

I froze. "Where did you hear that crap?"

Another guy walked over to me. "Dude, are you sick?"

"No- Wha-"

"Why would you try to force a girl to sleep with you? Dude, you can get kicked off the team for this. Worst, locked up."

"I didn't do any of those things."

"That's not what she's saying.".

* * *

Harley P.O.V:

Heather and I sat on the steps waiting for Flynn. She seemed a lot different. She was calm and she seemed depressed.

"So...,"I looked at her.

She looked back at me. "I'm really sorry about everything I did to you...Whatever I did. I'm just that much of a horrible person."

"From what I can tell, we're all horrible people."

"Flynn deserves someone like you. You're confident, sweet and you're there for him. I'm just a vulnerable, self-centered girl who couldn't get a boyfriend. I literally forced him to date me....Just like Eva forced you."

"She didn't force me. I had a choice. Just like Flynn did with you. He did like you Heather."

She shook her head. "The only person who ever liked me was his mom...and Eva. She had a crush on me and I turned her down because I was dating Flynn...But I liked her so I took her to you. And now that I tried to tell her that there are people out there for her and that she doesn't have to try to "trick you into liking her"-"

"Wait what?"

"She said she's in love with you."

"That's ridiculous. She knows we're never going to be like that. I don't have any feelings for her, whatsoever."

"Because you love Flynn?"

I looked at the ground.

"I knew it had to be love for someone to be this naive. You two do anything for each other. I just pushed him around...And now that we've broken up, I've realized that I had nothing for him. My feelings were just..physical attraction."

She's gotten so weird. Maybe it's maturity.

"I never loved him, I just said it to make him say it back. I needed to feel wanted. And I was wanted but I pushed it away."

I stared at her. "I feel so dumb right now."

"Why?"

"I've been so kind to everyone who's been hurting me and all you did was date my crush and I beat you up and a party and took your shoes."

She giggled.

"I'm really sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

We hugged and all the awkwardness went away.

Flynn's car quickly pulled up into the driveway and he immediately got out.

Heather stood up. "Before you get mad-"

"I'm already mad,"Flynn shouted.

I quickly got up. "Flynn, she's here to-"

"If I ever see Eva near me again I'll...,"he took a deep breath.

"Don't say anything you'll regret,"Heather stepped towards him.

"If my mom hears this crap...,"tears filled his eyes.

"What..is it?,"I started shaking.

"When have I ever asked for a threesome with the two of you?..Or..or when have I ever tried to sleep with her?"

"She..she said that stuff-"

"Yes, sweet little innocent Eva said that I tried to sleep with her."

"No one would believe that."

"Unfortunately,"Heather looked at me,"after how Flynn's name has been dragged on the streets..they do. They say they're not surprised."

Flynn sat on the front of his car. "She's a crazy bi-"

"Flynn,"I folded my arms.

"What? That what she is. A freaking psycho. She told me her whole plan to make herself look like the victim at May's party last year."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't believe me. She was perfect little Eva."

"There was nothing wrong with her before all of this,"Heather shrugged.

"Maybe not but her fame flicked the switch in her crazy little noggin."

"She was quiet and kind. Me and my friends corrupted her. We made her like us."

"Take guts to admit you're a psycho-"

"Flynn, could you stop?,"I looked at him.

He looked away.

"We taught her to go after what she wants with any means necessary, and that's what she's doing,"Heather pushed her hands in her pockets," She's lying and manipulating people."

"Like you do?,"Flynn tilted his head.

I shook mine.

"I'm not about that life anymore. That's why I came here to tell the both of you what she's saying."

"Then hurry it up before my mom gets home,"Flynn folded his arms. "I doubt she'll want see you here."

Heather sighed. "You've heard twenty-five percent of what she's been saying. She says that she fell in love with you,"she looked at me,"and that you used her. She says she doesn't know how and why but after what Flynn told her at the banquet she realized that you lied about loving her back."

"I never loved her-"

"Wait, what did I tell her?,"Flynn said angrily.

"That she should kiss Harley to prove to her mother that she-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. People believe this crap?"

"It's crap but people believe whatever Eva says. You said it yourself. She's sweet and innocent. She also claims that you're into...what's her name again? Zoe? I think?"

I looked at Flynn.

"I'm not,"he looked back at me.

"She been making you two look bad and my advice is to ignore her for now."

"Why would we do that?"

"Because if you go against her now, more people will take her side. I think you, Harley, should play along a little. Just enough to get it out of her."

"Get what out of her?,"I furrowed my brows.

"Her confession."

"She's probably spreading rumors about Flynn this very minute. I don't have time to play along with her bs."

Flynn's mother's car pulled up and she got out. "You two girls need to go home now,"she walked past us. "Flynn,"she snapped her fingers,"inside."

"Mom I can explain-"

"Inside!"

He walked past me looking down at me. "We need to fix this."

"I know,"I frowned.