DON'T GET ANGRY

Hey awesome people! So, I'm about to finish the book I advertised the last time I sent out a message under this one (Death of the Perfect Girl) and I'm beginning a new one which will be much more similar to this one in nature. It's called, Don't Get Angry and it will be coming out on the 20th of this month.

It will be under the category of Humor

It will be under the category of Humor. It's about Otis, a seventeen year old boy who finds himself getting angry over little things and as someone who has had anger issues myself, I completely relate (even though his might be worse). Otis finds himself stuck with a girl (Dalta) who has a similar problem with controlling her emotions, only in Dalta's case, she cares too much and finds herself developing feelings for Otis who cares too little. They both end up in testing situations together that bring out their crazy problems and brings them closer together until something changes everything.

Here's a sneak peak of chapter one below:

Chapter one: Pink Rivers

"Your dress...It's pink."

The girl infront of me giggled, looking down at her dress with arched brows. "I noticed that before I put it on. Do you like it?"

I lifted my brows and tilted my head. "No," I shook it, stopping my motion to see her smile drain like red paint down a white wall. "It reminds me of my previous date when I puked the exact same color."

"Oh," she looked at me with this concerned, compassionate look; furrowed brows, pouted lips. "What made you...throw up this color?"

I looked at her dress again with a disgusted look. "Maybe the color itself." I rolled my eyes and turned towards my car.

She silently followed behind probably feeling embarrassed and confused. That was my goal for the evening. Make her feel horrible about herself and make her realize that dating me isn't worth it. Her name: Penny Mahoy. Just the sound of it irritated me. I wasn't a fan of her at school or next door. And being forced to take her out out of pity wasn't my idea. My mother thought taking the girl whose dog got run over by her out for an evening would be nice. My mother ran over Penny's dog and I had to pay the consequences for her actions. Penny took me asking her to hang out as...me asking her out.

"Hi...," I gagged, "Penny."

Her round face brightened and her friends turned to look at me from around their little lunch table. Her friend group including Dalta Jefferson; a girl who I then didn't know would change my perspective on life forever.

"Would you like to hang out this weekend? See a movie maybe?"

She blushed, her cheeks turning red and her eyes growing wide. She turned to get friends. Dalta shook her head, trying to signal her that hanging out with me would be a bad idea.

I cleared my throat to let the little prick know that I'd seen her. She shot her head towards me with wide eyes. We stared at each other until Penny replied to me.