Chapter 101- The Vlogger

Harley P.O.V:

I got out of my mom's car expecting a welcome home party but there was no one but my dad. I mean, what was I supposed to expect? My best friend was down in the ditch crying and calling herself a murderer, and my other friends were only my friends because they thought I was gay.

I slowly walked up the stairs squeezing the railing. I took a deep breath.

"Are you okay honey?" My mother asked from downstairs.

"Yeah,"I shouted back.

I finally got to the top. I opened the bedroom door to find Flynn sleeping on my bed. I smiled then slowly walked over to him and layed down beside him.

His eyes slowly opened then they grew. "You're home,"a smile spread across his face.

"Yeah I am,"I grinned.

He leaned forward and kissed me then put his forehead on mine. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. It's not nice hearing your voice and not being able to see you. Did you sleep here last night?"

He chuckled. "Maybe."

My father walked into the room.

Flynn quickly sat up.

"Whoa,"dad stepped back out,"was I interrupting something?"

"Of course not dad,"I smiled.

"Okay, Flynn, I'm going to IHOP. Do you want anything?"

"Sure..thank you."

"Okay,"dad walked away.

Flynn leaned back on the bed. "Damn, I thought he was going to kill me."

"He's weird right? My mom is the one who would freak out if she saw me sleeping with you."

"Your dad lectured me last night. That's why I'm here."

"What did he say?"

"That I could sleep here."

"But what else?,"I giggled.

"That you're his daughter. And he enjoys seeing me with you..and that he's happy you found a guy like me, but if I break your heart after all of this..he knows the perfect spot to hide bodies."

I laughed and held his hand. "Don't worry. I don't think that'll ever happen."

He smiled.

"Hey-uh,"I sat up. "Why didn't you tell me that Eva made a video?"

"I didn't? Well, that's not important-"

"Flynn, it is extremely important. She's all over the Internet. Don't you check Facebook...or Twitter? Or the internet for that matter?"

He sighed. "I don't have time for any of those things."

"That's not what my mom told me. You sleep all day and go to counseling and you never go to school-"

"I don't sleep."

"But you don't do anything. Flynn, what's bothering you?"

"Are you seriously asking me that question?" He sat up. "What's bothering me is having to go see a therapist every freaking day because I had to watch your fake girlfriend hang herself from a ceiling fan-"

"What?"

"What's bothering me is the fact that I'm days away from being put in a psych hospital like her mother...You left me for months Harley-"