Chapter 19 - New guy

I watched Flynn drive off without me.

"I thought I told that boy to take you to school?,"my mother looked out the window.

"Well..he left me,"I frowned. "I guess I'm walking."

"No,"she grabbed her keys. "I'm dropping you off."

"Mom, you don't have to do this."

"Come on. We need to catch up to him."

"Mom,"I groaned.

"I'm know a short cut."

* * *

Have I mentioned, that my mother is insane? Yep. She is bonkers.

She found a way to get us behind Flynn's car and decided to toot her horn and shout out the window at him. Insane, I know.

"Hey!,"she shouted when we hit a red light. "Flynn! Pull over."

"What the-,"Flynn looked out of his window.

"Pull your car over!"

Flynn had respect for my mom, which was amazing, since Flynn had respect for no one.

He pulled over to the side of the road and my mom followed him.

She got out of the car and walked over to him, looking through his window. "Roll it down....You listen to me good. When I tell you to take my daughter to school, you take her to school! Got it!?..Okay...Harley!,"she shouted at me. "Get out if the car. You're going with Flynn."

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. "You live to embarrass me,"I shook my head at her before getting into Flynn's car.

She smiled then walked off.

Flynn waited for her to drive off. "Okay,"he looked at his mirror to make sure she was gone, then he looked at me. "Get out."

"What?"

"You're walking."

"Why?"

"I don't know. But you are."

"You'll have to take me out of this car. I just got a cast removed. I'm not walking around on a swollen ankle."

"Good exercise. Get out."

"Are you kidding me right now?"

He sighed, then leaned over me and opened my door.

I fastened my seat belt.

He rest his arm on my legs and looked up at me. "Wow, you sure are stubborn."

"There's gotta be a compliment in there somewhere. Look, I haven't got all day."

"I do. So, if you wanna sit here in the sun, we can do just that."

I groaned. "Get up so I can get out, please."

"Alright, alright,"he got up and started the car. "I'm just your "chauffeur". It's not like I have to hang out with you."

"So you don't want to?"

"You don't seem to want me to."

"You're a real idiot to think that, Flynn. I got a black eye just to talk to you for one more week and you think that I hate you for some stupid reason? You're a real dumba-"

"You keep saying that you don't like me. Do you like me or not? Because I feel like a loser."

"I like you,"I put my hand on his shoulder. "Besides our girlfriends think we're bffs, right?"