Chapter 40- So in love

I walked down the stairs. Flynn was sitting in the living room with a glass in his hand.

I walked over to him. "I thought you went to the hospital."

"And I thought you went to take a quick shower. I did go to the hospital."

"Oh...,"I sat beside him. "What happened?"

"My hand's not broken but your sharp edged door cut my arm,"he held his wrapped up hand infront of me.

"Wow,"I touched his fingers. "Did you get stitches?"

"Yep. My arm still feels dead."

"I'm really sorry,"I looked at him.

"You can make it up to me."

I squinted at him. "How?"

"By telling me what's going on with you-"

"I like you..,"I looked down, putting my hand over my face. "God, I feel like such a freaking idiot. I,"I looked looked at him,"like you, and I think it's because you tricked me into liking you. Because I don't like you, but I like you."

He looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"Are you seriously laughing at me right now?"

"No- no...You're just adorable."

I shook my head. "Yeah, if you think that I'm going to blush everytime you say crap like that, you like the wrong girl."

He smiled. "Is that all?"

"All what?"

"You need to let out on me."

"Yeah,"I looked at my hands. I looked at him. "Uhm...So...are you going home or-"

"My folks aren't home, so your mom told me to stay over."

I furrowed my brows at him. "Don't they know that you were in the hospital?"

"They do but wouldn't even care if I was staying overnight...at the hospital, I mean....Your mom didn't even wanna tell me what my mom said because she was too embarrased."

"Wow. So..Franky.."

"He's somewhere with my little brothers. I guessed the park first but it's ten o'clock so...I just don't get it. They just couldn't care less about me. If I die they'll probably screw and make another me."

"That's...really sad."

"Story of my life."

".....Do you wanna...stay here for a while?- Like until they actually tell you to come home."

He smiled at me. "Sure."

I picked up the remote and handed it to him. "Here. We can watch whatever you wanna watch."

"Thank you...really. You're a really good friend..girlfriend...person I like but can't be with so I consider friend for now."

I giggled. "I'll go make us something to eat,"I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Honey,"my mom looked at me,"go give Flynn company."

"I'm here to make us something to eat,"I opened the cupboard. "Oo, cake mix-"

"Cake mix. Sweety, I'll make it. You go sit with Flynn."

"Mom," I whispered," I'm trying to get out of an awkward situation here,"I pointed over my shoulder with my thumb. "Let me do the darn cake."

* * *

"My mom's making us a cake,"I sat beside him.

"What are we celebrating?"

"I don't know. You tell me,"I put my feet up on the couch and my arm around him shoulder, facing him.

He smiled at me. "That we've admitted that we're in love."

"What?,"I furrowed my brows and smiled at him. "...What?...,"I looked at the TV. "I did not admit that I was in love with you. I said that I like you."

"So you use to be in love with me?"

"What?"

"You said that you didn't admit that you were in love with me."

"I was never in love with you."

"But you said it to me in the car."

"I was..,"I lowered my voice and leaned towards Flynn. "I was drunk."

"But people tend to say and do what they wish they could when they're drunk,"he leaned closer.

"I'm not in love with you."

He moved closer till His nose rushed mine. He looked at my lips then my eyes. "You're in love with me, aren't you?"

I leaned in and kissed him.

He smirked. "So you admit it?"

I shook my head and turned away.

He smiled. "You're so in love with me."