❦ RIVERDALE

JUGHEAD JONES

❝it's so hard to pretend to be friends with someone special, when every time you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have

it's so hard to pretend to be friends with someone special, when every time you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have.

He said to her don't fall in love with me....
she thought to herself silly boy we are best friends we've been madly in love since the day we met.

Or

Amethyst and Jughead had been best friends since birth, considering both of their parents were in the infamous gang, South Side Serpents. For their whole life, the two had never seen each other as anything but best friends.

But when Jason Blossom is presumed dead after him and his sisters boat capsized, secrets begin to spill out.

One of them being that they are completely in love with each other.

FOR THIS STORY DO NOT....plagiarise, comment rude or disrespectful or hateful things (make love, not war), steal my ideas or characters, repost this story on another website or app (this has happened to me before), start fights in the comment section or be rudely disrespectful. I have feelings too y'know.

WARNING
this book contains swear words, panic attacks, mentions of sexual assault, violence (like jughead punching chuck violence), slow burn lol, romance, fluff, feelings, lgbt characters, gifs of shirtless cole sprouse, nightmares, sad things. oh, and the most important one, character deaths. if you feel uncomfortable in any of these, I advise you to not read on.

DISCLAIMER / AUTHORS NOTE
all rights to Riverdale and this original plot goes to the writers and directors of the television show and also the creator of the Archie Comics. I do not own some of the dialogue, the main story line and it's characters. I do, however, own Amethyst Moore and a few others as well as any new storyline that may come from my imagination. I also don't own the chapter titles as those come from song lyrics, and I don't own all of the gifs used.
Please don't copy and steal my work.

[start date — 23rd of February, 2017]
[finish date — discontinued]